"promises to keep" help question about louis letrush...

#1papoose187Posted 8/6/2012 10:22:30 AM
I chose the 3rd option to kill him and take the horse maven told me to go along with the heist of frost. Will she be mad that I own frost now I kind of wanted to bring frost back to maven someone.

I'm cool with maven and don't want to upset her in anyway whatsoever.

Also since I chose the 3rd option and kiled letrush will he respawn near whiterun?

Also if I chose option 1 and let him take the horse does the horse disapear forever then? Or is there a way to get it still?
#2IamI3rianPosted 8/6/2012 10:25:50 AM
papoose, you know those assassins that attack you on the road sometimes? Maven hired them.

You may think you're cool with her, but you're not.

I'm unclear... but I think there's no solution to stopping him from constantly spawning. I am also pretty certain Frost leaves with him, if you take option one.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wreck-it Ralph = Best movie this year
#3Chris616263_Posted 8/6/2012 10:29:11 AM
IamI3rian posted...
papoose, you know those assassins that attack you on the road sometimes? Maven hired them.

You may think you're cool with her, but you're not.

I'm unclear... but I think there's no solution to stopping him from constantly spawning. I am also pretty certain Frost leaves with him, if you take option one.

She's just lucky that she's an essential NPC. Otherwise I'd leave her naked, decapitated corpse on the table at Mistveil Keep.
---
XBL Chris616263| Shepard. Wrex. Shepard. Wrex. Shepard. Wrex. Shepard. Wrex. Shepard. Wrex. Shepard. Wrex. Shepard. Wrex. Shepard. Wrex. Shepard. Wrex. Shepard.
#4VrindlvinePosted 8/6/2012 10:35:40 AM
Ive been attacked by assassins on characters that dont have frost. Maven doesnt know you jacked frost if you blackmail letruse. You can ride frost anywhere and she wont care.

Good thing to since frost is the only good aligned legendary horse.

Except for arvak but he hurts my boy parts....
---
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!
#5ssjmatthewPosted 8/6/2012 10:35:40 AM
Anyone else get a lil turned on?
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#6IamI3rianPosted 8/6/2012 10:40:53 AM
Vrindlvine posted...
Ive been attacked by assassins on characters that dont have frost. Maven doesnt know you jacked frost if you blackmail letruse. You can ride frost anywhere and she wont care.

Oh... it's got NOTHING to do with Frost. She's just a B****.

She's the only person in the game who's performed the sacrament, that isn't "taken care of" later on.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wreck-it Ralph = Best movie this year
#7papoose187(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 1:55:53 PM
Ok the random db assassins have nothing to do with this quest. I am mavens errand boy so I don't wanna do anything that would make her upset at me she said to just let the quest go on as it was suppose to. So I'm guessing I'm suppose to just give frost to letrush correct?

If I give him the horse and leave he usually just rides away and gets mauled by 3 bears or some junk.

If I follow him a thug never appears to attack him saying he was from maven. Is this just another random event that will happen in the wilderness maybe later on in my game, but that's why he gets duplicated in whiterun that's why I wanna kill him!

I don't want the duplicate glitch but I also don't want frost I think horses are really annoying I also want to see the event were the orc thug kills letrush and I listen to exactly wat maven wants so...

Any more help would be fine I've done my research and just fully "get it"
#8papoose187(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 1:57:25 PM
Ok the random db assassins have nothing to do with this quest. I am mavens errand boy so I don't wanna do anything that would make her upset at me she said to just let the quest go on as it was suppose to. So I'm guessing I'm suppose to just give frost to letrush correct?

If I give him the horse and leave he usually just rides away and gets mauled by 3 bears or some junk.

If I follow him a thug never appears to attack him saying he was from maven. Is this just another random event that will happen in the wilderness maybe later on in my game, but that's why he gets duplicated in whiterun that's why I wanna kill him!

I don't want the duplicate glitch but I also don't want frost I think horses are really annoying I also want to see the event were the orc thug kills letrush and I listen to exactly wat maven wants so...

Any more help would be fine I've done my research and just don't fully "get it"
#9papoose187(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 2:16:44 PM
Bump
#10SunsetPhantomPosted 8/6/2012 2:17:22 PM
If you tell Maven and then deliver the horse to Louis, you may encounter a thug and Louis. The thug will kill Louis unless you intervene, and the survivor will attack you.

From UESP.

So give Frost to Louis, like the ***** said, she will take care of it.

Just saying, Maven only likes people with a back bone, people who have the guts to stand up to her. Even then, she has no "good side" to be on, whether you help her or not. Sucks for roleplaying...
---
http://tinyurl.com/cca89bj
WARNING: May occasionally be controlled by Kamaro's spirit...