Wait a minute.......since when did Cronvagnr Cave have a secret vampire lair?

#1HartsCreekByGodPosted 8/6/2012 6:51:52 PM
You know? That big-ass frostbite spider den south of Windhelm. I was doing a radiant quest today, found this random-ass button on the wall, pressed it, and it opened up a secret door which led to a room with a shack and 3-4 vampires in it.

I have 4 characters, spread over 300some hours of gameplay, all of them have cleared that cave, and I'm just now finding out about this.
---
http://www.50states.com/flag/image/nunst100.gif
Sic jurat transcendere montes
#2BardockpwnsjooPosted 8/6/2012 6:53:23 PM
Ulfric is harboring racist vampires to wipe out all non-nords.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#3GriffRobertsPosted 8/6/2012 6:55:54 PM
Yeah, Eastmarch has some really interesting caves. Ever been to Lost Knife Hideout?
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#4UriahSensaiPosted 8/6/2012 6:56:17 PM
I love still finding new stuff out, even though I'm in the same boat. Four characters, each between level 45-50. There's a dark elf corpse in the vamp lair inside the cave that I use for the blood collecting portion of Discerning the Transmudane (prolly didn't spell that right).
#5VasDeferensPosted 8/6/2012 7:02:44 PM
I was sent there to find Queen Freydis sword and saw that hidden room too . I wonder if that's part of the DG addon ?
---
Team Aela vs. Team Serana
#6ChunhwaPosted 8/6/2012 7:04:53 PM
It's always been there.
---
One footstep among many is silent. One footstep alone is deafening.
#7DarkSeraphMPosted 8/6/2012 7:06:03 PM
I can confirm it's always been there. My first character found that place. I seem to remember thinking there had to be more to the cave, then found the button.
---
You abandoned your friend to die. He calls for you, while the children spread out his heart to the skies.