Wait a minute.......since when did Cronvagnr Cave have a secret vampire lair?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Wait a minute.......since when did Cronvagnr Cave have a secret vampire lair?
4 years ago#1
You know? That big-ass frostbite spider den south of Windhelm. I was doing a radiant quest today, found this random-ass button on the wall, pressed it, and it opened up a secret door which led to a room with a shack and 3-4 vampires in it.

I have 4 characters, spread over 300some hours of gameplay, all of them have cleared that cave, and I'm just now finding out about this.
http://www.50states.com/flag/image/nunst100.gif
Sic jurat transcendere montes
4 years ago#2
Ulfric is harboring racist vampires to wipe out all non-nords.
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
4 years ago#3
Yeah, Eastmarch has some really interesting caves. Ever been to Lost Knife Hideout?
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
4 years ago#4
I love still finding new stuff out, even though I'm in the same boat. Four characters, each between level 45-50. There's a dark elf corpse in the vamp lair inside the cave that I use for the blood collecting portion of Discerning the Transmudane (prolly didn't spell that right).
4 years ago#5
I was sent there to find Queen Freydis sword and saw that hidden room too . I wonder if that's part of the DG addon ?
Team Aela vs. Team Serana
4 years ago#6
It's always been there.
One footstep among many is silent. One footstep alone is deafening.
4 years ago#7
I can confirm it's always been there. My first character found that place. I seem to remember thinking there had to be more to the cave, then found the button.
You abandoned your friend to die. He calls for you, while the children spread out his heart to the skies.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Wait a minute.......since when did Cronvagnr Cave have a secret vampire lair?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived