Truly evil.

#11VrindlvinePosted 8/10/2012 12:26:52 PM
Hircines is nuetral either you kill some hunters or you kill sinding. Its pretty much an arena battle both sides are coming in knowing they might die. Also im not gonna sit by and watch sinding get toyed around with by a deadric prince.
---
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!
#12jah5Posted 8/10/2012 2:11:12 PM
I'm surprised people didnt make the molag bal # 1. You torture the hell out of somebody. Id say thats truly evil.
#13niko-mp3Posted 8/10/2012 2:46:56 PM
Soul trap Endarie, use her to enchant footwraps then sell to her Taarie
#14DocOdinePosted 8/10/2012 3:05:40 PM
tzar_666 posted...
My_Momma_Said posted...
Kill bunnies and get your bunnies slaughtered stat to 666.

mine is 0

I challenge my targeting skills by soul hunting bunnies with Soul Trap in one hand and a Lightning Bolt in the other. Then I raise it and kill it again to turn it to dust.
---
robitussin217 posted
If you be wantin balance than go play co-op on a see-saw, bro!!! LMAO ZOMG ZOMG!
#15HsdaPosted 8/10/2012 3:10:49 PM
tzar_666 posted...
think only are not evil
azura
meridia
no maby just 2

Azura's Daedric Quest can be turned evil by choosing to create the Black Star.

Especially when you learn where soul trapped man and elf souls go in Dawnguard.

SOUL TRAP EVERYONE FOR MAXIMUM EVIL
---
Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish that man would go away.
#16jah5Posted 8/10/2012 4:05:00 PM
Here's the thing I don't get? Why is normal soul trapping considered not evil and necromancy is? I mean your bounding a creature or persons soul to a crystal, like necromancy is bounding a soul to a dead body. I would think any type of soul trapping would be evil.
#17JoeSnake132Posted 8/10/2012 4:44:51 PM
jah5 posted...
Here's the thing I don't get? Why is normal soul trapping considered not evil and necromancy is? I mean your bounding a creature or persons soul to a crystal, like necromancy is bounding a soul to a dead body. I would think any type of soul trapping would be evil.

By the more "intelligent" members of Skyrim, necromancy is not seen as evil.
---
which is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through effort?
#18aamotPosted 8/10/2012 5:07:17 PM
Do more than just indiscriminately kill innocents. You'll have to recognize the differences between being evil, mean, and bad. Being actually "evil" will be the toughest, and you'll need to think of justification for what you do.
---
chrisAAMO
#19tzar_666Posted 8/12/2012 4:32:13 AM
lesser creatures have white soals. because there just animals. if they didnt eating a salmon steak would be evil. and wearing fur would be murder.
so animals have lesser soals.
there here for us to consume. they dont have thoughts or feelings. just trained reactions and instincts.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#20superfly2222222Posted 8/12/2012 5:49:34 AM
Cast frenzy on random townsfolk and watch the guards hack them to death.
---
Get confident, stupid.