new spell idea, levitate

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. new spell idea, levitate
3 years ago#1
This was already in Morrowind apparently so it's not new. I however was just basing my thought process off of how the vampire lord in dawnguard hovers.
-have it drain magic slowly, to move faster using magic instead of stamina and hover above water.
-use like a draining spell like detect dead, healing ect, when you let go of the spell you land.
3 years ago#2
its a new way to think of the spell but not a new spell in the elder scrolls
---
GT:Orta313
3 years ago#3
Wow. That's the most original idea ever. Levitation. How about Anchor spells so you teleport to where you anchor </sarcasm>.

Seriously this was in ES before.
3 years ago#4
Canusares posted...
-horses die easily and you can't cast magic from horseback

Why would you want this?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/
3 years ago#5
I guess I should have said "new spell idea for Skyrim" , but it would be a good spell to have.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
Down 1 imminent
3 years ago#6
TheRavenKC posted...
Canusares posted...
-horses die easily and you can't cast magic from horseback

Why would you want this?

I was saying this is why it would be good to have a levitate spell in Skyrim. the fact that horses die and you can't cast magic from horseback, this already happens and this is why mages get the short end of the stick.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
Down 1 imminent
3 years ago#7
FMLG posted...
Wow. That's the most original idea ever. Levitation. How about Anchor spells so you teleport to where you anchor </sarcasm>.

Seriously this was in ES before.

Mark and Recall.

Best thing in any game ever.
3 years ago#8
I haven't played Morrowind, so don't get your panties all knotted up people. I just read about it after it was mentioned. I was baseing my idea off how the vampire lord hovers and how it would be possible for mages to do the same.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
Down 1 imminent
3 years ago#9
Canusares posted...
I haven't played Morrowind, so don't get your panties all knotted up people. I just read about it after it was mentioned. I was baseing my idea off how the vampire lord hovers and how it would be possible for mages to do the same.

Expect douchebaggery. It's a good idea.
---
"Game of the Year is Algonquin for 'the good land.'"-- CaPwnd
3 years ago#10
actually, the way you put it. Where you are only levitating a few inches/feet off the ground like the Vampire Lord is pretty good. Having the height you levitate be set and Using magicka to move faster instead of stamina and whatnot, i like the idea.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. new spell idea, levitate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived