Dawnguard attack me?

#1CoffeeNinjaB8Posted 8/15/2012 12:21:40 AM
So I'm trying to talk to main guy to start Dawnguard, but when I enter the cave, they all attack me. I calm calm spell them and talk, but that only lasts as long as the spell is supposed to, and then they attack me again.

I am not a werewolf or vampire, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I also have little bounty, as in less than 100 overall, so I dont think thats it.

Anybody able to think of why? I've already beat it once on a different character, but wanted to play the vampire side this time.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt37rzo2Jk1r4d7qpo11_r2_400.gif
#2ROT10RYANPosted 8/15/2012 12:29:52 AM
CoffeeNinjaB8 posted...
So I'm trying to talk to main guy to start Dawnguard, but when I enter the cave, they all attack me. I calm calm spell them and talk, but that only lasts as long as the spell is supposed to, and then they attack me again.

I also have little bounty, as in less than 100 overall, so I dont think thats it.

Anybody able to think of why? I've already beat it once on a different character, but wanted to play the vampire side this time.

You're supposed to kill those vampire regardless. The vampire you need to get to is Serana. If you want to start dawnguard u HAVE to talk to isran and he'll send you to the cave with serana there you have to kill all the vampires, it's no different until u get to lord harkon when u choose to accept his blood or not. Don't worry about he fact that ur killing vampires because even on the vampire side you are supposed to kill vampires, they're a cutthroat society if u want to call it that.
#3IamI3rianPosted 8/15/2012 12:30:43 AM
Ritual/res problem.......

JESUS... sorry. I can't type right tonight.

Yeah.. fast travel somewhere before going iin.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Oy Crabcakes. What're ya lookin' at?
#4CoffeeNinjaB8(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2012 9:36:23 AM
ROT10RYAN posted...
CoffeeNinjaB8 posted...

You're supposed to kill those vampire regardless. The vampire you need to get to is Serana. If you want to start dawnguard u HAVE to talk to isran and he'll send you to the cave with serana there you have to kill all the vampires, it's no different until u get to lord harkon when u choose to accept his blood or not. Don't worry about he fact that ur killing vampires because even on the vampire side you are supposed to kill vampires, they're a cutthroat society if u want to call it that.

You misunderstood me, I can't even talk to Isran, cause when I approach Fort Dawnguard or whatever, for the FIRST TIME, so he CAN send me to get Serana, thats when they attack.

I'll try what the other guy said, I left and did other stuff, so when I boot the game up in a little while, I can check.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt37rzo2Jk1r4d7qpo11_r2_400.gif