Are your enchants active while in Vampire lord and Werewolf Forms ?

#1nightcolaPosted 8/15/2012 7:42:00 PM
Likewise does fortify unarmed affect your claw attacks ?
---
The Irony of people complaining of lack of realism in video games.
The sad state of the gaming industry which is only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw
#2theonyxphoenixPosted 8/15/2012 7:57:59 PM
Any non-equipment constant effects carry over. This includes: Quest rewards (i.e. Agent of Mara), Standing Stone effects (Lord Stone), spells with a duration (Ebonyflesh, Frost Shield), Blessings, etc.

Fortify unarmed does not affect claw attacks. There is a ring in DG for vampires that increase your VL claw damage. Since all equipment is removed as a werewolf, they gain no benefits from this, or similar items.
---
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
The Wolf Man - (1941)
#3tzar_666Posted 8/15/2012 10:33:38 PM
what abot khajit claw attack bonus
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#4theonyxphoenixPosted 8/15/2012 10:36:29 PM
Werewolf claws use their own unique damage formula so unfortunately don't benefit from the khajiit bonus.
---
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
The Wolf Man - (1941)
#5tzar_666Posted 8/15/2012 10:46:31 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
Werewolf claws use their own unique damage formula so unfortunately don't benefit from the khajiit bonus.

aw .
atleast i can still be a catdog
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6nightcola(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 12:12:00 AM
Any non-equipment constant effects carry over. This includes: Quest rewards (i.e. Agent of Mara), Standing Stone effects (Lord Stone), spells with a duration (Ebonyflesh, Frost Shield), Blessings, etc.

Is this confirmed ? because I'm sure that my Vampire still gets the fortify stamina and fortify magic regen effects from my armor which seem to be active while i'm in sunlight.
---
The Irony of people complaining of lack of realism in video games.
The sad state of the gaming industry which is only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw
#7AzureHuntressPosted 8/16/2012 1:14:32 AM
nightcola posted...

Is this confirmed ? because I'm sure that my Vampire still gets the fortify stamina and fortify magic regen effects from my armor which seem to be active while i'm in sunlight.

Fairly certain that they don't work in your Vampire Lord form. In your standard form, of course they work. The only items that work while in VL form are the Vampire Lord accessories.
---
"You're dressed as a chicken. What are you ... what are ... what are you going to do, dressed as a chicken?"
~ Jasper, Fable III
#8JkickitPosted 8/16/2012 2:15:35 AM
Wasn't there a glitch that Werewolves take the enchantments of equipped daggers?
---
Final Fantasy 13 = 50/50, Skyrim = 50/50 - --- GT: Gears of Wario
CURVED. SWORDS... if you know what I mean.
#9theonyxphoenixPosted 8/16/2012 5:34:40 AM
Yes. It glitched to where your werewolf attacks mimicked the stats and enchantments of a dagger in your right hand. For details check the werewolf guide.
---
The Wolf Man - (1941)