How to activate dawnguard?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to activate dawnguard?
3 years ago#1
I downloaded Dawnguard, but it doesnt come up in the quest log or anything, what should i do?
---
Finally. Mars has accepted my sacrifices and unleashes me. - Legate Lanius
3 years ago#2
Be level 10, have it mentioned by a Guard or a Dawnguard member in a city.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
3 years ago#3
I had to restart my xbox a couple times for Dawnguard to kick in. It was extremely frustrating.
---
KENNEDY: Heavens to Betsy.
3 years ago#4
Sometimes the orc catches me the moment i 1st set foot into riverwood
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
3 years ago#5
RebelElite791 posted...
Be level 10, have it mentioned by a Guard or a Dawnguard member in a city.

This.

Alternatively, you can try to find the cave that leads to Fort Dawnguard. It's over in the Rift somewhere.
---
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to activate dawnguard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived