Will I like this game if I like Runescape?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Will I like this game if I like Runescape?
3 years ago#1
I consider myself to be a pretty big nerd when it comes to this type of sci-fi fantasy stuff. I recently obtained level 20 (17k rich boy!) on Runescape which is a pretty big deal, my whole clan of level 5's were really jelous. Will I like this game if I like RS? They look pretty the same with swords and horses and castles ect.

Also a few Questions;
-I heard you can be different races like elves and goblins and even Cat dudes called Kajitts. Which is the best one?
-Should I be a pure mage or a pure str attack or a pure ranger, whats best for pvp?
-The most Important thing, the graphics. How good are they? I have my RS running at a phenominal 12 frames per second which is pretty impressive and on mid graphics which look incredible, what does Skyrim look like on xbox 360?
---
Four four the point's marked four, Ace Deuce craps wants the four,
Who wants- who wants the hard four?........... Five wants four!
3 years ago#2
Mudcrab is the best race for pvp
---
I'm not your buddy, guy.
3 years ago#3
Ih8uguys posted...

This is indeed true...

Slaughter fish isn't bad either
---
cat tales! Tales of the cats! Cat tails! It's things on their backs!
3 years ago#4
marathonplayer1 posted...
Ih8uguys posted...

This is indeed true...

what? I just checked on the wikipedia for skyrim 5 and mudcrabs and slaughter fish are animals in the wild, you can't be them.
---
3 years ago#5
TheFunkyDealer posted...
marathonplayer1 posted...
Ih8uguys posted...

This is indeed true...

what? I just checked on the wikipedia for skyrim 5 and mudcrabs and slaughter fish are animals in the wild, you can't be them.

Oh S***! He figured it out. RUN!
---
cat tales! Tales of the cats! Cat tails! It's things on their backs!
3 years ago#6
That's what the establishment wants you to think.
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
3 years ago#7
No this isn't for you. The pvp is a lot harder than Runescape, and you'll just die like a nubz.....
But if you must play, become a mucrab for pvp. You have to head to the TOTW (highest mountain) and wait for 2 ingame years (it's a long time but it's totally worth it). Just click the back button to wait a desired time. Two years won't take long, future Mucrab nubzzie.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
3 years ago#8
SKYR1M posted...
No this isn't for you. The pvp is a lot harder than Runescape, and you'll just die like a nubz.....
But if you must play, become a mucrab for pvp. You have to head to the TOTW (highest mountain) and wait for 2 ingame years (it's a long time but it's totally worth it). Just click the back button to wait a desired time. Two years won't take long, future Mucrab nubzzie.

umm no you cant.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Mudcrab

This is the wikipedia article for mudcrabs in skyrim and it never says that you can be them and it doesn't look like they can be played with anyway.
---
3 years ago#9
Sure you can, but only on the superior PC version. I mean who in their right mind would get the inferior console version when you can have God Tier PC version.

I mean I thought you were PC Master Race TC. Don't tell me you're a console serf.
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
3 years ago#10
Sweet Jesus.
---
http://www.facebook.com/dante.meathook
Gamertag: Meath00k
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Will I like this game if I like Runescape?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived