Will I like this game if I like Runescape?

#1TheFunkyDealerPosted 8/27/2012 2:55:34 AM
I consider myself to be a pretty big nerd when it comes to this type of sci-fi fantasy stuff. I recently obtained level 20 (17k rich boy!) on Runescape which is a pretty big deal, my whole clan of level 5's were really jelous. Will I like this game if I like RS? They look pretty the same with swords and horses and castles ect.

Also a few Questions;
-I heard you can be different races like elves and goblins and even Cat dudes called Kajitts. Which is the best one?
-Should I be a pure mage or a pure str attack or a pure ranger, whats best for pvp?
-The most Important thing, the graphics. How good are they? I have my RS running at a phenominal 12 frames per second which is pretty impressive and on mid graphics which look incredible, what does Skyrim look like on xbox 360?
---
Four four the point's marked four, Ace Deuce craps wants the four,
Who wants- who wants the hard four?........... Five wants four!
#2Ih8uguysPosted 8/27/2012 3:00:44 AM
Mudcrab is the best race for pvp
---
I'm not your buddy, guy.
#3marathonplayer1Posted 8/27/2012 3:29:21 AM
Ih8uguys posted...

This is indeed true...

Slaughter fish isn't bad either
---
cat tales! Tales of the cats! Cat tails! It's things on their backs!
#4TheFunkyDealer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 3:47:31 AM
marathonplayer1 posted...
Ih8uguys posted...

This is indeed true...

what? I just checked on the wikipedia for skyrim 5 and mudcrabs and slaughter fish are animals in the wild, you can't be them.
---
#5marathonplayer1Posted 8/27/2012 3:55:33 AM
TheFunkyDealer posted...
marathonplayer1 posted...
Ih8uguys posted...

This is indeed true...

what? I just checked on the wikipedia for skyrim 5 and mudcrabs and slaughter fish are animals in the wild, you can't be them.

Oh S***! He figured it out. RUN!
---
cat tales! Tales of the cats! Cat tails! It's things on their backs!
#6MC2011Posted 8/27/2012 3:55:45 AM
That's what the establishment wants you to think.
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
#7SKYR1MPosted 8/27/2012 4:02:48 AM
No this isn't for you. The pvp is a lot harder than Runescape, and you'll just die like a nubz.....
But if you must play, become a mucrab for pvp. You have to head to the TOTW (highest mountain) and wait for 2 ingame years (it's a long time but it's totally worth it). Just click the back button to wait a desired time. Two years won't take long, future Mucrab nubzzie.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#8TheFunkyDealer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 4:07:13 AM
SKYR1M posted...
No this isn't for you. The pvp is a lot harder than Runescape, and you'll just die like a nubz.....
But if you must play, become a mucrab for pvp. You have to head to the TOTW (highest mountain) and wait for 2 ingame years (it's a long time but it's totally worth it). Just click the back button to wait a desired time. Two years won't take long, future Mucrab nubzzie.

umm no you cant.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Mudcrab

This is the wikipedia article for mudcrabs in skyrim and it never says that you can be them and it doesn't look like they can be played with anyway.
---
#9MC2011Posted 8/27/2012 4:11:25 AM
Sure you can, but only on the superior PC version. I mean who in their right mind would get the inferior console version when you can have God Tier PC version.

I mean I thought you were PC Master Race TC. Don't tell me you're a console serf.
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
#10DarthTwitchPosted 8/27/2012 5:26:32 AM
Sweet Jesus.
---
http://www.facebook.com/dante.meathook
Gamertag: Meath00k