No-Essential Tweaked Xbox Save

#1Joe_CobbsPosted 8/28/2012 11:44:13 PM
Finally finished. All information about the save comes with the download.

Here's a bit of information:

Destruction is 40% stronger
Illusion is 20% stronger

All essential tags have been removed.

Several new followers and marriage options. All of which are listed in a text file with the download.

Several new items including Sheogorath's Outfit. All of which are listed in a text file with the download.

The file has been scanned with Kapersky Anti-Virus 2011 but feel free to scan it with whatever you have.

Download link:

https://hotfile.com/dl/169606596/c7fe1fd/Modded_Save.rar.html

Please take 5 minutes and read the "Important info" file after downloading it.

I also included the files I used to make this for anyone with a PC who wishes to tweak it themselves without a lot of extra work. This is located in the "Tweaks" folder. If you are only using this for xbox then that folder is useless and can be deleted without any trouble.

If you want to post this anywhere please feel free but I did put a lot of time and energy into this so please don't be that guy.
#2Haduken3Posted 8/28/2012 11:49:29 PM
i have all this and i dont need an xbox
---
"You are a fool, I'm going to crush you and throw you into the wind" -Vegeta
#3ArgentumVirPosted 8/28/2012 11:52:56 PM(edited)
Haduken3 posted...

PC board called. They want you back. They don't care that you're a troll because.. PC MASTAHRACE.

EDIT: Cool work. I won't be using this personally, but many here will love you. Also, I always shoot Joe for his Stealthboy... Just saying.
---
Call me Sterling, or Silva.
Check out my Skyrim RRP http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/63765062
#4kyboticaPosted 8/28/2012 11:52:25 PM
Haduken3 posted...

Well aren't you just freaking awesome? Take your inane and obnoxious pc elitism back to the pc boards. Oh, wait, they aren't as busy? Well too bad for you.

Thanks, tc! I'll grab this when I next get the chance to. Looking forward to seeing how a non essential play through will work. What was done with children, out of curiosity?
---
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
#5Joe_Cobbs(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 11:53:15 PM
I have it on PC too but I'm trying to be nice. So please get the fudge out.
#6Joe_Cobbs(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 11:54:16 PM
Didn't really get any feedback on removing them so they are all there. I tried adding Babette to the follower list but I'm pretty sure it didn't work.
#7kyboticaPosted 8/28/2012 11:55:49 PM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
Didn't really get any feedback on removing them so they are all there. I tried adding Babette to the follower list but I'm pretty sure it didn't work.

Ah ok. Just wanted to know what to expect before I got into it lol. I presume there wasn't a clear cut way to remove their tag due to their belonging to a "child faction" of some sort?
---
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
#8Joe_Cobbs(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 11:57:23 PM
Someone said it was possible but it was tricky. This was a pain in the ass enough. I might attempt it later but I'm done for at least a week.
#9LiqiudusSnakePosted 8/28/2012 11:57:45 PM
Thanks, tc!
---
You Haven't Seen Anything Yet....
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-sunday-72 - Hermiione
#10kyboticaPosted 8/28/2012 11:59:35 PM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
Someone said it was possible but it was tricky. This was a pain in the ass enough. I might attempt it later but I'm done for at least a week.

Oh I'm sure it was a pain. Thanks again, although I won't be able to provide any real feedback until I've gotten off work and had some sleep with free time after, which may not be possible til Thursday. I, at least, appreciate the work since I cannot afford a good enough pc to do this for myself.
---