Hearthfire building materials

#1LordTrinenPosted 9/2/2012 7:25:25 AM
I'm trying to prepare for Hearthfire the best I can so I can jump right into it when it comes out. I'm saving up lots of money (I have over 100,000 so far) and I'm trying to collect building materials.

Based on the information released thus far I know iron and corundum ingots will be used in construction. And it sounds like a bunch of Hearthfire exclusive materials will be needed as well. But what other materials do you think we'll be able to use?

I imagine steel will be used. Perhaps firewood too? Maybe ebony, malachite or moonstone ingots will be used for certain specialty items. Anyone have any theories? Anyone know anything I don't?
#2assassin2568Posted 9/2/2012 7:31:21 AM
possibly steel,wood, and dragonbone, maybe
#3readyaimfailPosted 9/2/2012 7:33:02 AM(edited)
Iron, stone, malachite, ebony, glass.......
---
My hideout: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/576039-main-frame.<_< >_> mod free board -_- quiet. Shh.
#4ALLENO31Posted 9/2/2012 8:18:47 AM
>.>

<.<

obsidian
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/churchsign.jpg
#5forrestzK08Posted 9/2/2012 8:27:54 AM
The elder scrolls VI: minecraft
---
Just remember that when you are correcting someone's grammar that no one likes you.
#6ALLENO31Posted 9/2/2012 8:30:09 AM
forrestzK08 posted...
The elder scrolls VI: minecraft

Well them dwarves like their red stone
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/churchsign.jpg
#7MC2011Posted 9/2/2012 8:41:30 AM
I'm a dwarf and I'm digging a hole.

Diggy diggy hole.

I'm digging a hole.
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
#8legend4ryg4m3rPosted 9/2/2012 9:32:42 AM
man, why are you doing this all in advance? If you do that, you'll just buy hearthfire and BAM! with a few button presses, you already have the fully developed house. The fun part will be, when it comes out, seeing what each thing costs, deciding what stuff you want, and then setting out to find the required materials
#9LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 9:51:04 AM
legend4ryg4m3r posted...
man, why are you doing this all in advance? If you do that, you'll just buy hearthfire and BAM! with a few button presses, you already have the fully developed house. The fun part will be, when it comes out, seeing what each thing costs, deciding what stuff you want, and then setting out to find the required materials

Right now I have time for gold farming and material collecting but not so much during the week. If I waited until it came out to start doing it I probably won't be able to build a house until later in the week. I'm impatient in this matter.

For my next character I'll take my time collecting money and materials but for something new I want to be able to jump right in.
#10RavensRules69Posted 9/2/2012 10:33:39 AM
If I can't build my house entirely out of cheese wedges, bloody rags and the souls of newly killable children, I'm not getting it.