Where do I obtain Quarried Stone?

#1En Sabah NurPosted 9/4/2012 7:29:15 AM
I know they give you 30 with each property you purchase, but how do you receive more? I have scanned the area around my properties after reading that you can get clay/stone from nearby, but I'm not sure where they are located.

Anyone?
---
Playing - Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, Walking Dead, Spec Ops, GR: FS, Lollipop Chainsaw, ASM, Skyrim, Starhawk, AC: Rev, Asura's Wrath, ME3, MAA
#2lunarswordPosted 9/4/2012 7:32:35 AM
there should be a small scratched up light grey section that you can mine for stone, and a brown mud patch on the ground somewhere for clay
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#3En Sabah Nur(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 7:33:48 AM
I'll check. Thank you.
---
Playing - Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, Walking Dead, Spec Ops, GR: FS, Lollipop Chainsaw, ASM, Skyrim, Starhawk, AC: Rev, Asura's Wrath, ME3, MAA
#4strata2002aPosted 9/4/2012 8:09:06 AM
Have you had any luck finding clay as well?
#5Ryukami211Posted 9/4/2012 8:26:34 AM
clay is a patch on the ground. stone is on a rock wall. lumber is at the mills. the guy in riverwood can sell you some. 200 gold for 20 logs. clay and stone are unlimited. also traders have glass and straw for sale. you will however need tons of iron bars.
---
You said it yourself Kain, there are only two sides to your coin.
Yes, But suppose you throw a coin enough times. Suppose one day, it lands on its edge.
#6TyrannicalPosted 9/4/2012 8:34:03 AM
You can mine unlimited clay and stone from some plots next to your land. There is also two iron ore deposits, buy you'll need way more iron ore.
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.