Let's compile a list of all adoptable children and potential stewards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Let's compile a list of all adoptable children and potential stewards

User Info: laurencium

laurencium
4 years ago#11
Does anyone know how many kids you can adopt? I got two so far (Sofie the flower girl from Windhlem confirmed) and that fills the room in Whiterun. If I build and furnish the new homes, can I adopt two more? Or is two the maximum regardless of how many houses and space you have?

EDIT: Never mind, I just got a loading screen that says I can adopt up to two children. Guess I can't be Angelina after all. =(

User Info: DarkBlademaster

DarkBlademaster
4 years ago#12
POTENTIAL STEWARD:

Adelaisa Vendicci - female Imperial who works for the East Empire Company (Windhelm).
GT: Vidar Immortal
www.youtube.com/vidar2112
(message deleted)

User Info: mixedlion

mixedlion
4 years ago#14
Potential Steward: Faendal (Wood Elf in Riverwood)

Bugged Steward: Marcurio (he will offer but then revert to dialogue offering to accompany you on missions and will not stay at the house)

Didn't get the dialogue with:
Stenvar (Windhelm mercenary who was married to one of my characters)
Vorstag (Markarth mercenary)

hope this helps some
(edit- didn't see the earlier post with Faendal, but as stands I hope the other data helps)
Sequels I hope to see but probably will never be- Alpha Protocol 2, Jade Empire 2, Rumble Roses 3, Star Wars KOTOR 3, Arcanum 2, updated remake of Wizardry 8

User Info: H4mDemon

H4mDemon
4 years ago#15
Ria of the Companions is a potential steward (thought of course you have to finish the guild's questline first). I figured I'd put her to use since she's one of the few Companions who doesn't offer training. Plus, her "I killed a bear today" line works well in the forests of Falkreath Hold.
GT: KurtnKevin
Pawn: Bear, Fighter/Warrior

User Info: Velonese

Velonese
4 years ago#16
POTENTIAL STEWARD: Uthgerd the Unbroken, Whiterun, have to brawl her first.
HR9 "Lord of Destruction" MHP2 G solo & HR9 MHFU
I am the obnoxious thorn in your side that can't be removed.

User Info: DocOdine

DocOdine
4 years ago#17
Steward: Brelyna, the dark elf student in the College
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011

User Info: melvin475866

melvin475866
4 years ago#18
Velonese posted...
POTENTIAL STEWARD: Uthgerd the Unbroken, Whiterun, have to brawl her first.

Confirmed....shes my current steward

User Info: ROT10RYAN

ROT10RYAN
4 years ago#19
How about Aranea? She is kind of out of a job, also Benor talks about how he is waiting for any kind of work to come up.

User Info: Feefore

Feefore
4 years ago#20
Steward: Annekke Crag-Jumper you just have to complete the Kill bandit leader quest for her, which could be weird if you married her daughter
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Let's compile a list of all adoptable children and potential stewards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived