Let's compile a list of all adoptable children and potential stewards

#11laurencium(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 8:56:20 PM(edited)
Does anyone know how many kids you can adopt? I got two so far (Sofie the flower girl from Windhlem confirmed) and that fills the room in Whiterun. If I build and furnish the new homes, can I adopt two more? Or is two the maximum regardless of how many houses and space you have?

EDIT: Never mind, I just got a loading screen that says I can adopt up to two children. Guess I can't be Angelina after all. =(
#12DarkBlademasterPosted 9/4/2012 8:54:30 PM
POTENTIAL STEWARD:

Adelaisa Vendicci - female Imperial who works for the East Empire Company (Windhelm).
---
GT: Vidar Immortal
www.youtube.com/vidar2112
#13Tidus6135Posted 9/4/2012 9:23:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14mixedlionPosted 9/4/2012 9:28:40 PM(edited)
Potential Steward: Faendal (Wood Elf in Riverwood)

Bugged Steward: Marcurio (he will offer but then revert to dialogue offering to accompany you on missions and will not stay at the house)

Didn't get the dialogue with:
Stenvar (Windhelm mercenary who was married to one of my characters)
Vorstag (Markarth mercenary)

hope this helps some
(edit- didn't see the earlier post with Faendal, but as stands I hope the other data helps)
---
Sequels I hope to see but probably will never be- Alpha Protocol 2, Jade Empire 2, Rumble Roses 3, Star Wars KOTOR 3, Arcanum 2, updated remake of Wizardry 8
#15H4mDemonPosted 9/4/2012 9:36:42 PM
Ria of the Companions is a potential steward (thought of course you have to finish the guild's questline first). I figured I'd put her to use since she's one of the few Companions who doesn't offer training. Plus, her "I killed a bear today" line works well in the forests of Falkreath Hold.
---
GT: KurtnKevin
Pawn: Bear, Fighter/Warrior
#16VelonesePosted 9/4/2012 11:19:50 PM
POTENTIAL STEWARD: Uthgerd the Unbroken, Whiterun, have to brawl her first.
---
HR9 "Lord of Destruction" MHP2 G solo & HR9 MHFU
I am the obnoxious thorn in your side that can't be removed.
#17DocOdinePosted 9/4/2012 11:21:46 PM
Steward: Brelyna, the dark elf student in the College
---
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011
#18melvin475866Posted 9/4/2012 11:23:28 PM
Velonese posted...
POTENTIAL STEWARD: Uthgerd the Unbroken, Whiterun, have to brawl her first.

Confirmed....shes my current steward
#19ROT10RYANPosted 9/4/2012 11:25:18 PM
How about Aranea? She is kind of out of a job, also Benor talks about how he is waiting for any kind of work to come up.
#20FeeforePosted 9/4/2012 11:29:57 PM
Steward: Annekke Crag-Jumper you just have to complete the Kill bandit leader quest for her, which could be weird if you married her daughter