Let's compile a list of all adoptable children and potential stewards

#121Cast_SupremacyPosted 9/7/2012 4:58:53 AM
Decimator11 posted...
I fixed Marcurio, fellows.

Once you hire him, you just have to wait for a few days until the "Since you paid my fee..." screen goes away, and you can access his steward powers.

Yus...

Now, I definitely want a magic user, him or Illia, him or Illia....
#122laurencium(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2012 7:12:42 AM
Has anyone tried Aranea Ienith? I guess we all took the Black Star huh..
#123MonsterHunterExPosted 9/7/2012 7:36:57 AM
Any word on J'zargo for stewardship?
#124Cast_SupremacyPosted 9/7/2012 7:40:05 AM
MonsterHunterEx posted...
Any word on J'zargo for stewardship?

That's a no. A no to Kharjo as well.
#125NepharenPosted 9/7/2012 9:19:26 AM
Just wanted to add that members of the blades can become stewards as well. This may only work for followers who were able to become stewards before becoming a blade. Tested on Annekke Crag-Jumper.
Also their dialogue reverts back to what it was before and they seem to keep their armor and sword.
Not sure how Delphine will respond to this...
#126laurencium(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2012 9:33:29 AM
Just tried Illia, and for me she's still bugged. She can become a steward, but will still lose her follower option after I save and reload. The steward options are still there though. Was hoping this would help fix her for me. =(
#127NepharenPosted 9/7/2012 9:53:32 AM
Nepharen posted...
Just wanted to add that members of the blades can become stewards as well. This may only work for followers who were able to become stewards before becoming a blade. Tested on Annekke Crag-Jumper.
Also their dialogue reverts back to what it was before and they seem to keep their armor and sword.
Not sure how Delphine will respond to this...

Just making an update. Three is the total number of blades you can recruit. If you make two of them stewards, only one will fight dragons with you as a blade. No dialogue option available to recruit more. All other blade's quests continue as normal.
#128legend4ryg4m3rPosted 9/7/2012 10:14:10 AM
Not sure if anyone's asked this already, but do you need to kill Stump the dog for Frodnar to come to Honorhall? Because Alvor, Sigrid and Gerdurr have been dead for a looong time in my game (due to a certain "incident") and now I feel sorry for Dorthe, because she's got no friends in the Orphanage. So I decided to kill Hod to get Frodnar to give her some company, but he still didn't go after a few days. Is this a bug, or do you need to kill Stump?
#129legend4ryg4m3rPosted 9/7/2012 11:15:37 AM
*bump*
#130Talon5967Posted 9/7/2012 1:10:05 PM
If you adopt both Britte and Sissel, does Britte's behavior change?
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega