Let's compile a list of all adoptable children and potential stewards

#131laurencium(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2012 3:10:02 PM(edited)
Talon5967 posted...
If you adopt both Britte and Sissel, does Britte's behavior change?

I think both would just change to generic adopted kid class/personality (which I thought is actually done reasonably well). But yea, I guess you just have to project your own RP story here.

legend4ryg4m3r posted...
Not sure if anyone's asked this already, but do you need to kill Stump the dog for Frodnar to come to Honorhall? Because Alvor, Sigrid and Gerdurr have been dead for a looong time in my game (due to a certain "incident") and now I feel sorry for Dorthe, because she's got no friends in the Orphanage. So I decided to kill Hod to get Frodnar to give her some company, but he still didn't go after a few days. Is this a bug, or do you need to kill Stump?

Not sure, but I can confirm that when I tested it the dog was dead (from my werewolf rampage), so maybe it is needed for some reason. Maybe just save and try to kill the dog?
#132Cast_SupremacyPosted 9/7/2012 3:12:48 PM
laurencium posted...
I think both would just change to generic adopted kid class/personality (which I thought is actually done reasonably well). But yea, I guess you just have to project your own RP story here.

Interesting. It would be awkward if Sissel still went on about her father beating her when she lived with you. I wonder how much of the dialogue is preserved because I also liked hearing her talk about learning magic and dreaming of Parthuunax..
#133same__guyPosted 9/7/2012 10:20:31 PM
Bump
#134EmptyStar12Posted 9/8/2012 10:05:55 AM
More stewards:

Erandur (Dunmer priest from Vaemira Quest): NO
Golldir (Nord from the "Ancestral Worship" quest): YES
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#135legend4ryg4m3rPosted 9/8/2012 10:12:07 AM
laurencium posted...

legend4ryg4m3r posted...
Not sure if anyone's asked this already, but do you need to kill Stump the dog for Frodnar to come to Honorhall? Because Alvor, Sigrid and Gerdurr have been dead for a looong time in my game (due to a certain "incident") and now I feel sorry for Dorthe, because she's got no friends in the Orphanage. So I decided to kill Hod to get Frodnar to give her some company, but he still didn't go after a few days. Is this a bug, or do you need to kill Stump?

Not sure, but I can confirm that when I tested it the dog was dead (from my werewolf rampage), so maybe it is needed for some reason. Maybe just save and try to kill the dog?

alright, I guess I'll try that out in a bit. If it works, I'll report (although I feel sorry for having to kill the poor dog :( )
#136_Undying_Posted 9/8/2012 10:14:46 AM
Uthgerd the Unbroken is my steward. Too bad she is so weak, a few bandits kicked her ass.
---
What the hell is a "Bacchikoi"?
This sig is really old.
#137dovvydragonPosted 9/8/2012 1:06:19 PM
So what's the real difference between adopted children?

If they all look the same and have the same two voice actors (as far as I can tell), and they get a "personality of the adopted child" when you adopt them, is the only real difference their names? What's the story?

(I haven't adopted yet, still looking into the "options.")
#138EmptyStar12Posted 9/8/2012 1:50:57 PM
Once you adopt them they all ct the same and have the same generic dialogue as one-another.

It just comes to down to personal preference based on their pasts.
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#139laurencium(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 2:00:06 PM
Anyone know if your two adopted kids will ever interact with each other? Or are they supposed to behave just like two independent kids who never speak to each other? That's what I'm getting now.
#140DoctorSkeletonPosted 9/8/2012 2:01:27 PM
any updated Steward List?
thanks.