Let's compile a list of all adoptable children and potential stewards

#51VexNoFacePosted 9/5/2012 2:02:50 PM
Three confirmed abortions (different characters).

I'm outside, not going inside to confirm their names;

(Girl) in Windhelm. Sells flowers. Usually near the entrance to the grey quarter, from the main gate. She made me feel bad for her with her story, couldn't help but give the little b**** a home.
(Girl) in Whiterun. Usually near the eldergleen tree. She beat me in hide n go seek, pissed me off.
(Boy) in Dawnstar. Constantly running through town back and forth from mine to mine. I quicksave then take a swipe at him with my battle axe every time I see him. He IS Adoptable though.. CAN'T TALK GOTTA GO!!! every time he runs by.. kid, shut the f*** up!
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
Older, Relaxed gamers with mics, PM me if you want teammates for GR:FS or BF3
#52darkportal785Posted 9/5/2012 2:07:24 PM
VexNoFace posted...
Three confirmed abortions (different characters).

I'm outside, not going inside to confirm their names;

(Girl) in Windhelm. Sells flowers. Usually near the entrance to the grey quarter, from the main gate. She made me feel bad for her with her story, couldn't help but give the little b**** a home.
(Girl) in Whiterun. Usually near the eldergleen tree. She beat me in hide n go seek, pissed me off.
(Boy) in Dawnstar. Constantly running through town back and forth from mine to mine. I quicksave then take a swipe at him with my battle axe every time I see him. He IS Adoptable though.. CAN'T TALK GOTTA GO!!! every time he runs by.. kid, shut the f*** up!

wat
---
I can think of a thousand reasons why, I don't believe in you. I don't believe in you and I.
#53AarksharkPosted 9/5/2012 2:09:18 PM
I hope that was an auto-correct.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#54VexNoFacePosted 9/5/2012 2:14:21 PM
I'm using a cell phone. Nothing to see, you know what I meant
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
Older, Relaxed gamers with mics, PM me if you want teammates for GR:FS or BF3
#55dragonhollow87Posted 9/5/2012 2:18:22 PM
VexNoFace posted...
I'm using a cell phone. Nothing to see, you know what I meant

dafaq?
---
"Feedest ye nott yon trolls."-http://artoftrolling.memebase.com/
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
#56EddMarioPosted 9/5/2012 2:31:16 PM
josefrees posted...
I want to know who the kotaku spy is!

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/90/Soldier_cloakedspy02.wav
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#57Cast_SupremacyPosted 9/5/2012 2:53:26 PM(edited)
VexNoFace posted...

Is she as tolerable as Runa from the orphanage?

I think Skuli, the boy from the Old Hroldan Inn, and Runa for me..
#58Warablo13Posted 9/5/2012 3:21:41 PM
papoose187 posted...
Jzargo ------NO Option

Cicero------- NO Option

:(

I am so sad.. Was hoping for a Cicero steward.
#59something_xenosPosted 9/5/2012 3:21:53 PM
Can anyone confirm if illia is able to be a steward?
#60VasDeferensPosted 9/5/2012 3:30:17 PM
FYI Kotaku, Player made PC mods are a good band aid solution until an official version shows up, if ever , Yes, I take into consideration the whole free vs. paid thing .
---
Team Aela vs. Team Serana