Over 380 hours and 4 characters.... Ive never seen this

#11ProdrivertnPosted 9/5/2012 2:33:56 PM
TC, I got your back. I saw that cam on the PS3 version yesterday. I used to use ranged attracts, but these sneak kill cams have changed my play style. Forget the haters. I'm a PS3'er scanning this board for hearthguard (that's what I call it) info. This board is full of hate. I hang out on some PC boards and PS3 boards (primary system), but the Xbox Skyrim and Minecraft boards are among the worst on G'Faqs.

I've got all three current gen systems and they suck at some things and are great at others. Grammar and spelling are the least of my concerns on here. If I can get the gist of your point, I'm fine with it.
---
PSN- tnfedexman Add for GT5 remote racing, car sharing, and item trading.
#12ggrissomPosted 9/5/2012 2:38:13 PM
RockLeeHard2Kil posted...
brawl4fun posted...

"Kids"?

If you even are a grown person with any sense of life you would be using proper grammar and punctuation even on the Internet. For f***s sake....

-.-
Lmao punctuation police r crying lmao... Who takes boards seriously enough to use proper grammar and punctuation..... Half the ppl that post r kids lmao.... No need in getting butt hurt cuz of txting in a hurry and not using punctuation.... Now sending a resume... All proper...
But on a board where half the time ppl flame other ppls topics.... Just for fun.... Dont care...
And with that my friend i bid u a good day

Just by the way you type/talk I can tell you are probably about 13.
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#13ArgentumVirPosted 9/5/2012 2:43:34 PM
RockLeeHard2Kil posted...

Lmao punctuation police r crying lmao... Who takes boards seriously enough to use proper grammar and punctuation..... Half the ppl that post r kids lmao.... No need in getting butt hurt cuz of txting in a hurry and not using punctuation.... Now sending a resume... All proper...
But on a board where half the time ppl flame other ppls topics.... Just for fun.... Dont care...
And with that my friend i bid u a good day

It makes it hard to read what you're posting. Most people who flame and post like thirteen year olds post better than you. Sometimes it's even a pleasure to read their posts since they can actually be funny. This however is painful to read. If you stack those ellipses end to end, you could draw a trail of my eye bleeds.

@Topic: Yeah, happens to me all the time. I hat my 1500th hour the other day too. You'd think I'd have seen all this game has to offer, but nope.
---
Call me Sterling, or Silva.
#14RockLeeHard2Kil(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 3:12:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]