Hearthfire DLC Question: How do you make toys and sweets?

#1TheRobPosted 9/6/2012 1:20:58 PM
My girlfriend was playing and noticed on one of the loading screens that it said "You can make a variety of items to give your children like toys, *something else* and sweets." But neither of us have found any sweets that you can give them, the only things we've been able to give them are wooden swords, dolls, and clothes. Can you actually make stuff for them? We can't figure out how.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#2legend4ryg4m3rPosted 9/6/2012 1:23:02 PM
when you talk to them and try to give them presents, it'll give you the list of stuff you can give them. If you have sweetrolls, bread, and stuff like that, you can give it to them. If you have a kitchen in your east wing, you can bake them yourself!

BTW totally lucky for having a gamer GF
#3TheRob(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 1:34:03 PM(edited)
I tried giving her food in my game and it worked, but it doesn't work in my girlfriend's game for some reason.

Also it said on the loading screen that you could make toys but it doesn't appear that you can. Though it's possible that she mis-read what it said.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#4Mr_PopelPosted 9/6/2012 2:02:11 PM
I saw a wooden toy sword for sale at Belethors (... that's not a joke btw) ... you can even equip it yourself ...
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#5BardockpwnsjooPosted 9/6/2012 2:18:52 PM
Mr_Popel posted...
I saw a wooden toy sword for sale at Belethors (... that's not a joke btw) ... you can even equip it yourself ...

I am not buying my children toys from that boy-hungry, mencing pedophile.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#6brawl4funPosted 9/6/2012 2:19:57 PM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
Mr_Popel posted...

I am not buying my children toys from that boy-hungry, mencing pedophile.

Then how about the odd guy who hides in the corner? He seems much more trustworthy.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 N7:445
Waiting for: Assassins Creed 3, Halo 4, Black 2.