What do I need to make an arcane enchanter in Hearthfire?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What do I need to make an arcane enchanter in Hearthfire?
3 years ago#1
My tv cuts off the last ingredient so I don't know how to make one. Could someone help me out and tell me what all i'll need?
---
Madness? THIS IS SKYRIM!!!(kicks dragon into pit of death)
3 years ago#2
A bazoola. You can find them in the Gifted Yild.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
3 years ago#3
Grumpkins and Snarks.
---
That's 35 games in a row... Best of 71?
Currently watching: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad
3 years ago#4
Anyone know what I really need to make an arcane enchanter? I've never heard of a bazoola or the gited yild or whatever.
---
3 years ago#5
A better TV.
---
"I tried to tell them about God but they just killed me and t-bagged my body :'(" - Carte360
GT - TheX13thXDragon
3 years ago#6
13thDragon13 posted...
A better TV.

Thats the first serious suggestion i've heard. You're right of course its just not in my budget at the moment. So can someone tell me the last $%^*!@# ingredient already?!
---
3 years ago#7
thanoswizard posted...
13thDragon13 posted...
A better TV.

Thats the first serious suggestion i've heard. You're right of course its just not in my budget at the moment. So can someone tell me the last $%^*!@# ingredient already?!

First you must find the one the prophet spoke of. Bring all your Balingas.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
3 years ago#8
Arcane Enchanter- Sawn Log, Nails, Glass, Refined Moonstone, Iron Ingot, Grand Soul Gem, Gold Ingot
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
3 years ago#9
Sawn Log, Nails, Glass, Refined Moonstone, Iron Ingot, Grand Soul Gem, Gold Ingot
Gem needs to be filled
3 years ago#10
DanteDemonBlood posted...
thanoswizard posted...
13thDragon13 posted...
A better TV.

First you must find the one the prophet spoke of. Bring all your Balingas.

I get it you're a troll with nothing better to do. I knew that on your first post. It seems like all thats left on this board is a bunch of losers that can't do anything but annoy others. May you get what you give ten thousand fold.
---
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What do I need to make an arcane enchanter in Hearthfire?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived