The journal of Ev'ra Dren

#1FMLGPosted 9/16/2012 6:32:31 AM
17th of Last Seed,4E 201

I am making this journal to mark this new chapter in my life, as I have finally reached Skyrim. My first day in skyrim had almost resulted in my death. An imperial patrol had recognised me, as a Morag tong assassin and sent me to Helgen. Before our carriage had come to a stop, I could see in the distance a burnt settlement and more importantly a dragon! In the commotion I fled south and headed to falkreath...
---
Here, polish my spear.
#2FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 6:35:05 AM
This above is an RRP entry. It will be in the same world as assassin's (kaltos) and any feedback would be nice...
---
Here, polish my spear.
#3FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 6:45:01 AM
In my journey to Falkreath I came across yet another imperial patrol, armed with a steel dagger I picked off a bandit , I quickly dispatched the leading legionnaire and pulled his sword. With that sword I drove it into the chest of his companion, dragged it out and decapitated his friends. By the time that fight was finished it was night, and so I looked to stars and rested my blade.
---
Here, polish my spear.
#4FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 7:04:57 AM
20th of Last Seed, 4E 201

Now in Falkreath I headed to the jarls long house.I told Siddgeir about the letter he gave me and introduced myself, he said he had heard of me and sent me to knife point ridge to handle some bandits. An easy task but thanehood in a hold will be useful in re-establishing the Morag Tong, now in the frozen lands of skyrim...

You can comment here you know, criticism is welcome and is anyone reading this?
---
Here, polish my spear.
#5FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 7:26:13 AM
Shameless bump...
---
Here, polish my spear.
#6SandalFuryPosted 9/16/2012 8:20:20 AM
No one cares.
---
Headshot. Apply THAT directly to the forehead.
#7assassin2568Posted 9/16/2012 8:36:56 AM
pretty good!
---
Im not a bum, I just dont want to go through those complex home ownership procedures!
#8FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 4:58:02 PM
1st of Hearthfire, 4E 201

My travels have brought me to Windhelm, a city struck by poverty and oppression...

Siddgeir had suggested I travel to Windhelm to see something though he mentioned not what it was, my first sight in the city was my own being harassed by the local Nords. Enraged by this I challenged him to a fist fight. As it began my first action was to drive my fist into his mouth, however he quickly retaliated and so I ducked and wrestled him to the ground until eventually he gave up. Blood dripping from his mouth, I accepted his forefit and walked away 100 gold richer.

It is time to bring to justice for my brothers and so I plan to on the third head to Riften and unite the Dunmer and rise against the Nords.
---
Here, polish my spear.
#9assassin2568Posted 9/16/2012 5:02:44 PM
wow, nords v.s. high elves/imperials/dark elves? not looking good for nords
---
Im not a bum, I just dont want to go through those complex home ownership procedures!
#10FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 5:12:34 PM
assassin2568 posted...
wow, nords v.s. high elves/imperials/dark elves? not looking good for nords

Yeah but the BoTH might not agree with us... Hint hint...
---
Here, polish my spear.