Any DLC news?

#1gunsndrosesPosted 10/1/2012 4:29:30 PM
Howdy, haven't been around these 'ere forums in a while.

Madden, then BL2, both came out and I've spent most free time I have playing those.

BL2 is still wonderful for me, and I plan on playing it for a while.

That being said; I am looking to return to Skyrim in due time. I haven't been following the game much. Any news on the DLCs? Something about "Blacklight?"

I hadn't purchased Hearthfire because I was playing Madden at the time, but I plan 100% on buying it once I get back in to Skyrim.
---
Heimskr for High King
#2RebelElite791Posted 10/1/2012 4:30:12 PM
Nope.

Blacklight was a hoax started by some idiot troll.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#3darkportal785Posted 10/1/2012 4:31:06 PM
So hard to find decent folk nowadays.
---
It's Neeson season. RELEASE THE KRAKEN AND TAKE THE F***ING ELEPHANT, BATMAN!
#4gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2012 5:20:57 PM
D'aww... "Blacklight" actually sounded like a pretty cool title.

Thank you!
---
Heimskr for High King
#5henzler3Posted 10/2/2012 1:05:10 AM
gunsndroses posted...

Madden, then BL2, both came out and I've spent most free time I have playing those.

That being said; I am looking to return to Skyrim in due time. I haven't been following the game much. Any news on the DLCs? Something about "Blacklight?"

I hadn't purchased Hearthfire because I was playing Madden at the time, but I plan 100% on buying it once I get back in to Skyrim.

preknowing that bethedsa has been rolling out dlc for the fallout 3 series, there is no doubt in my mind that dawngaurd is just a small taste of what is to become a bunch of dlc thats going to cost alot of money

I can only guess that at least one of the new dlc will revist solgaurd(sorry if I misspelled it) because thats like a major area in which you can never revist
---
Doc Then tell me, "Future Boy", who's President in the US in 1985?
Marty: Ronald Reagan. Doc: Ronald Reagan? The actor!!
#6RebelElite791Posted 10/2/2012 1:07:33 AM
henzler3 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

preknowing that bethedsa has been rolling out dlc for the fallout 3 series, there is no doubt in my mind that dawngaurd is just a small taste of what is to become a bunch of dlc thats going to cost alot of money

I can only guess that at least one of the new dlc will revist solgaurd(sorry if I misspelled it) because thats like a major area in which you can never revist

Please stop. You're hurting me.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#7LolOkayPosted 10/2/2012 2:40:47 AM
Any for the PS3? Hahahaha just kidding.... *sobs*
#8darkportal785Posted 10/2/2012 10:37:52 AM
LolOkay posted...
Any for the PS3? Hahahaha just kidding.... *sobs*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
---
Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine!
#9gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 12:21:35 PM
henzler3 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

Dawnguard was excellent, I don't know why you're so contempt.

And you mean Solstheim.
---
Heimskr for High King
#10RebelElite791Posted 10/2/2012 12:22:15 PM
gunsndroses posted...
henzler3 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

Dawnguard was excellent, I don't know why you're so contempt.

And you mean Solstheim.

I think he meant Sovngarde, funnily enough, which is even stupider.
---