Any DLC news?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
4 years ago#1
Howdy, haven't been around these 'ere forums in a while.

Madden, then BL2, both came out and I've spent most free time I have playing those.

BL2 is still wonderful for me, and I plan on playing it for a while.

That being said; I am looking to return to Skyrim in due time. I haven't been following the game much. Any news on the DLCs? Something about "Blacklight?"

I hadn't purchased Hearthfire because I was playing Madden at the time, but I plan 100% on buying it once I get back in to Skyrim.
Heimskr for High King

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
4 years ago#2
Nope.

Blacklight was a hoax started by some idiot troll.
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif

User Info: darkportal785

darkportal785
4 years ago#3
So hard to find decent folk nowadays.
It's Neeson season. RELEASE THE KRAKEN AND TAKE THE F***ING ELEPHANT, BATMAN!

gunsndroses
4 years ago#4
D'aww... "Blacklight" actually sounded like a pretty cool title.

Thank you!
Heimskr for High King

User Info: henzler3

henzler3
4 years ago#5
gunsndroses posted...

Madden, then BL2, both came out and I've spent most free time I have playing those.

That being said; I am looking to return to Skyrim in due time. I haven't been following the game much. Any news on the DLCs? Something about "Blacklight?"

I hadn't purchased Hearthfire because I was playing Madden at the time, but I plan 100% on buying it once I get back in to Skyrim.

preknowing that bethedsa has been rolling out dlc for the fallout 3 series, there is no doubt in my mind that dawngaurd is just a small taste of what is to become a bunch of dlc thats going to cost alot of money

I can only guess that at least one of the new dlc will revist solgaurd(sorry if I misspelled it) because thats like a major area in which you can never revist
Doc Then tell me, "Future Boy", who's President in the US in 1985?
Marty: Ronald Reagan. Doc: Ronald Reagan? The actor!!

RebelElite791
4 years ago#6
henzler3 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

preknowing that bethedsa has been rolling out dlc for the fallout 3 series, there is no doubt in my mind that dawngaurd is just a small taste of what is to become a bunch of dlc thats going to cost alot of money

I can only guess that at least one of the new dlc will revist solgaurd(sorry if I misspelled it) because thats like a major area in which you can never revist

Please stop. You're hurting me.
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif

User Info: LolOkay

LolOkay
4 years ago#7
Any for the PS3? Hahahaha just kidding.... *sobs*

User Info: darkportal785

darkportal785
4 years ago#8
LolOkay posted...
Any for the PS3? Hahahaha just kidding.... *sobs*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine!

gunsndroses
4 years ago#9
henzler3 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

Dawnguard was excellent, I don't know why you're so contempt.

And you mean Solstheim.
Heimskr for High King

RebelElite791
4 years ago#10
gunsndroses posted...
henzler3 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

Dawnguard was excellent, I don't know why you're so contempt.

And you mean Solstheim.

I think he meant Sovngarde, funnily enough, which is even stupider.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived