Trophy Room or Storage Room?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Trophy Room or Storage Room?
4 years ago#1
What should I build on my North Wing? I want the trophy room because who doesn't want a big ass dragon skull and stuffed sabre cats in their house? BUt at the same time, I like to have all my stuff organized, so I feel like the storage room would be good for that too. Other than that., I'm building the Greenhouse and the Armory, so I don't know if I'll have enough storage space for everything. This is on my completionist so I have a ton of collections I need space for.
4 years ago#2
trophy room all the way. there is plenty of storage if you built everything.
It's worked so far, but we're not out yet.
4 years ago#3
Storage room for RP'ing. If you have a whole family etc. Also, bedrooms + storage + armory = all additions connect outside. Good visual symmetry, also gives a family thing for 2 and 1 man room.

Trophy room is just plain cool. Also fits a family house if the master (you) are a hunter.
VexNoFace likes it rough.
Older, Relaxed gamers with mics, PM me if you want teammates for GR:FS or BF3
4 years ago#4
trophy rooms are the best, if i rebuilt my houses i would have a trophy room on each with different trophies in each room. just as an excuse to hunt the components : )
Making Skyrim safe for arachnophobes one Frostbite Spider at a time.......
4 years ago#5
Alright, looks like I'm going Trophy room. What creatures should I put in there that looks the coolest?
4 years ago#6
that's up to you, i have a Troll, Hagraven, Wolf, Spider and a Dragon skull. think i have a Falmer too but i can't remember exactly.
Making Skyrim safe for arachnophobes one Frostbite Spider at a time.......
4 years ago#7
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
Alright, looks like I'm going Trophy room. What creatures should I put in there that looks the coolest?

Look at your options for both the big & the small mounts. It's limited. You only get three large mounts, and IMO, they have the best choices. It's something you NEED to pre plan.
VexNoFace likes it rough.
Older, Relaxed gamers with mics, PM me if you want teammates for GR:FS or BF3
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Trophy Room or Storage Room?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived