Trophy Room or Storage Room?

#1N1ghtm4reW0lfPosted 10/7/2012 3:36:31 PM
What should I build on my North Wing? I want the trophy room because who doesn't want a big ass dragon skull and stuffed sabre cats in their house? BUt at the same time, I like to have all my stuff organized, so I feel like the storage room would be good for that too. Other than that., I'm building the Greenhouse and the Armory, so I don't know if I'll have enough storage space for everything. This is on my completionist so I have a ton of collections I need space for.
#2crimson_eviscerPosted 10/7/2012 3:37:42 PM
trophy room all the way. there is plenty of storage if you built everything.
---
It's worked so far, but we're not out yet.
#3VexNoFacePosted 10/7/2012 3:48:21 PM
Storage room for RP'ing. If you have a whole family etc. Also, bedrooms + storage + armory = all additions connect outside. Good visual symmetry, also gives a family thing for 2 and 1 man room.

Trophy room is just plain cool. Also fits a family house if the master (you) are a hunter.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
Older, Relaxed gamers with mics, PM me if you want teammates for GR:FS or BF3
#4DravenRainrixPosted 10/7/2012 3:51:30 PM
trophy rooms are the best, if i rebuilt my houses i would have a trophy room on each with different trophies in each room. just as an excuse to hunt the components : )
---
Making Skyrim safe for arachnophobes one Frostbite Spider at a time.......
#5N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 3:56:45 PM
Alright, looks like I'm going Trophy room. What creatures should I put in there that looks the coolest?
#6DravenRainrixPosted 10/7/2012 3:59:33 PM
that's up to you, i have a Troll, Hagraven, Wolf, Spider and a Dragon skull. think i have a Falmer too but i can't remember exactly.
---
Making Skyrim safe for arachnophobes one Frostbite Spider at a time.......
#7VexNoFacePosted 10/7/2012 4:03:20 PM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
Alright, looks like I'm going Trophy room. What creatures should I put in there that looks the coolest?

Look at your options for both the big & the small mounts. It's limited. You only get three large mounts, and IMO, they have the best choices. It's something you NEED to pre plan.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
Older, Relaxed gamers with mics, PM me if you want teammates for GR:FS or BF3