Blaise kills Lucia's pet bunny with a wooden sword!

#1oEASYLIFEoPosted 10/7/2012 9:45:37 PM
Didn't know this was even possible tbh but it made me laugh hard.

Ages ago i gave Blaise a wooden sword with absorb health on it and whenever he draws it i can hear it "fizz" for a second or two.
Lucia has had a pet bunny rabbit for ages and they all live in Breezehome in Whiterun.
In the child's room in Breezehome there is a practice dummy where they sleep and the bunny often gets stuck in this small room and wanders around in there.

Usually when it gets in Blaise's way he is scripted to stop attacking the target dummy and he ends up just staring at the rabbit on the floor not attacking, but not this time.
I wake up at around 9am, as im walking downstairs i hear his sword "fizz" and the thud of 2 hits on the dummy, next i hear a high pitched squeal and "Cotton" the bunny is lying dead on the floor between him and the dummy and he greets me with "Hi Pa!" lol

Unfortunately there is no dialogue or script for one child to react to another when the pet dies to a "child kill" only the player if you kill it, still funny though.
#2bickleybrotherPosted 10/7/2012 9:51:43 PM
oEASYLIFEo posted...
Didn't know this was even possible tbh but it made me laugh hard.

Ages ago i gave Blaise a wooden sword with absorb health on it and whenever he draws it i can hear it "fizz" for a second or two.
Lucia has had a pet bunny rabbit for ages and they all live in Breezehome in Whiterun.
In the child's room in Breezehome there is a practice dummy where they sleep and the bunny often gets stuck in this small room and wanders around in there.

Usually when it gets in Blaise's way he is scripted to stop attacking the target dummy and he ends up just staring at the rabbit on the floor not attacking, but not this time.
I wake up at around 9am, as im walking downstairs i hear his sword "fizz" and the thud of 2 hits on the dummy, next i hear a high pitched squeal and "Cotton" the bunny is lying dead on the floor between him and the dummy and he greets me with "Hi Pa!" lol

Unfortunately there is no dialogue or script for one child to react to another when the pet dies to a "child kill" only the player if you kill it, still funny though.

http://images.4chan.org/mlp/src/1349658955786.png
---
Ever watched Boku no Pico?