Skyrim Board: What is your IRL job and how would it transfer into Skyrim?

#31Rush-LionheartPosted 11/2/2012 4:38:07 PM
Network Administrator...

Hum?...
#32Bosniak10Posted 11/2/2012 4:40:46 PM
I work in a warehouse that ships office supplies, so in Skyrim I suppose it would be materials for building or even weapons (since the land is at war). It would suck without the belt and power equipment!

You go from this:
http://www.kingcounty.gov/employees/CareerSupport/ExternalJobOpportunities/~/media/employees/CareerSupport/images/Warehouse.ashx

To this:
http://www.factsforprojects.com/EntryImages/AncientEgypt/building_pyramids3m.jpg
---
There is no such thing as Atheism.
#33Poundx2Posted 11/2/2012 4:46:53 PM
I have 2 jobs:

My day job is researching documents for the State of Florida Department of Children and Families, and I have no idea what that would translate into. A scribe, I suppose.

Some nights I work as a musician, so that would be a bard.

A bard-scribe?
---
Hey NY. Mother Nature called. She said she wanted to discuss this 32oz. beverage law with you.
#34Poundx2Posted 11/2/2012 4:48:04 PM
Rush-Lionheart posted...
Network Administrator...

Hum?...

Mage.
---
Hey NY. Mother Nature called. She said she wanted to discuss this 32oz. beverage law with you.
#35LaserGunPyewPosted 11/2/2012 4:52:17 PM
I do NOTHInG because PURCHaSinf can't keep it together that didn't autocorrect and capsing every letter is seriously crap ********** apple
Stupid phone video of I breaking watch
#36RikashiPosted 11/2/2012 4:54:59 PM
A lot of warehouse-related answers for sure...
---
*~Remember, remember, the 10th of November~*
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption
#37Poundx2Posted 11/2/2012 4:55:03 PM
LaserGunPyew posted...
I do NOTHInG because PURCHaSinf can't keep it together that didn't autocorrect and capsing every letter is seriously crap ********** apple
Stupid phone video of I breaking watch

English teacher?
---
#38darkportal785(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 4:58:03 PM
Rikashi posted...
A lot of warehouse-related answers for sure...

If you're not going to properly reply to the topic then please leave. Don't try to derail my topic.
---
You guys think I should make request to fix my username? Thinking of getting rid of the numbers and capitalizing "Dark".
#39ArmadsPosted 11/2/2012 4:58:21 PM
Well, I am a garbageman, so, I think that would transfer to me being king.
---
Sup bro.
#40RikashiPosted 11/2/2012 4:59:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]