2. Enchantments were not limited to specific pieces of gear.
3. Oblivion also had a duplication glitch for any item (except of course Nirnroot, somehow) Filling the river with cabbages, making a pumpkin landslide outside Bruma, and Skooma For All were happy times.
4. You stopped seeing Fur and Iron gear except on "placed" corpses.
5. Rockmilk Cave
6. Thank you kind sir!
7. Varla stones
8. Sigil Stones that you could enchant with.
9. 100% Chameleon
10. You could put Fire, Frost, Shock, Weakness to those 3 elements, and Paralysis on a weapon, as well as making it a castable spell that only had to hit the ground next to a target.
11. Castable Attribute-boosting spells (throw Fortify Speed on the Imperial horsemen, or whatsisface when you have to follow him to the Ayleid ruins looking for Azani Blackheart).
Skyrim has Dragons, but you cannot escape Fur and Iron gear.