Dragonborn trailer relased.

#11SlydazePosted 11/5/2012 8:16:33 AM
DanteDemonBlood posted...
I'm not the only Dragonborn?! Well...I'm the better one!! *Pout* *mumble mumble*

but he was first...either way he's gonna get 1 shot by my crossbow
#12JohnRyan1228Posted 11/5/2012 8:17:36 AM
I guess rumors were true. Parts of that definitely look like Morrowind.
---
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
#13Brenz0rPosted 11/5/2012 8:21:58 AM
DanteDemonBlood posted...
I'm not the only Dragonborn?! Well...I'm the better one!! *Pout* *mumble mumble*

You're the last. That doesn't mean you were the first one, or the only one.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#14Razael_OsirusPosted 11/5/2012 8:23:30 AM
Well, I'm officially excited
---
I haven't slept since I woke up and found my whole life was a lie
#15reicholtzPosted 11/5/2012 8:30:12 AM
Saw some new swords in there...Scimitar-ish sword (1:00) and what looks like a long straight blade (possibly katana, 1:04) as well as spears (meh, glad some people got their wish). Telvanni houses look cool. New "glowy" armor (:49)looks dragon-ish, possibly dragonbone mail, and another set (:51) and Stahlrim armor (1:05) with another new bladed weapon.

Goblins on boars and dragon mounts.

Overall, "looks" larger than previous DLC. Dragonborn + (acolytes) vs. Dragonborn + dragons.
#16Poundx2Posted 11/5/2012 8:32:13 AM
reicholtz posted...
Saw some new swords in there...Scimitar-ish sword (1:00) and what looks like a long straight blade (possibly katana, 1:04) as well as spears (meh, glad some people got their wish). Telvanni houses look cool. New "glowy" armor (:49)looks dragon-ish, possibly dragonbone mail, and another set (:51) and Stahlrim armor (1:05) with another new bladed weapon.

Goblins on boars and dragon mounts.

Overall, "looks" larger than previous DLC. Dragonborn + (acolytes) vs. Dragonborn + dragons.

I think those (goblins on boars) were called Reiklings. They were in the Bloodmoon EP for Morrowind.
#17RGPanznerPosted 11/5/2012 8:32:54 AM
The trailer looks really nice. It may look like we get Levitation back as well as dragon mounds.
---
XBL GT: Hippeus Omega
#18RampagingwalrusPosted 11/5/2012 8:35:59 AM
Brenz0r posted...
You're the last. That doesn't mean you were the first one, or the only one.

Heh, good to see that I was not the only one who knows that last does not mean only.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#19NepharenPosted 11/5/2012 8:38:23 AM
RGPanzner posted...
The trailer looks really nice. It may look like we get Levitation back as well as dragon mounds.

Had read somewhere that levitation would be limited to certain spots in televani towers. Can't find the reference at the moment, could just be pre-trailer speculation though.
#20Poundx2Posted 11/5/2012 8:38:49 AM
RGPanzner posted...

I would guarantee that we do not get levitation magic back. More than likely they came up with something else to get you to the higher levels. A jump or levitation pad. Something in a fixed position that you can't use or learn to do outside of where they (the devs) want you to.