Is the game worth buying now?

#1OutrageoussPosted 11/6/2012 12:17:20 AM
If so whats the lowest price I could get it for?
---
Now you see me, now you dont because your dead :)
GT: Baileyy23
#2moseph187Posted 11/6/2012 2:02:45 AM
No it's the worst racing game I've ever played there's no cars, let alone any rims
---
"I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a pipe full of weed..."
#3RikashiPosted 11/6/2012 2:26:02 AM
moseph187 posted...
No it's the worst racing game I've ever played there's no cars, let alone any rims

Big Rigs is best racing game ever.
---
*~Remember, remember, the 10th of November~*
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption
#4JackNurSnakPackPosted 11/6/2012 2:58:55 AM
Really if you've been able to hold out this long I'd say wait for a GOTY/Ultimate edition so you don't spend absurd amounts of money on the DLC like I am. Because unfortunately the base game isn't as good as it could be, but after Dawnguard and Hearthfire (to say nothing of how epic Dragonborn looks) it's a great game and if you can wait to get a version which will include the DLC, it will definitely be worth the money. But if you absolutely MUST have it now I'd say look at your local pawn shops first to see if you can't find a copy for around $10-$15 which to me would be a reasonable price for the base game.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#5The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/6/2012 3:41:07 AM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
Really if you've been able to hold out this long I'd say wait for a GOTY/Ultimate edition so you don't spend absurd amounts of money on the DLC like I am. Because unfortunately the base game isn't as good as it could be, but after Dawnguard and Hearthfire (to say nothing of how epic Dragonborn looks) it's a great game and if you can wait to get a version which will include the DLC, it will definitely be worth the money. But if you absolutely MUST have it now I'd say look at your local pawn shops first to see if you can't find a copy for around $10-$15 which to me would be a reasonable price for the base game.

A game with this much work put into it... despite your "absurd" expectations, is worth a hell of a lot more than 10 - 15 bucks.

The entitled youth **** me off
---
The road goes ever on and on....
#6casimirneyPosted 11/6/2012 4:21:08 AM
moseph187 posted...
#7DanteDemonBloodPosted 11/6/2012 4:33:59 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...

A game with this much work put into it... despite your "absurd" expectations, is worth a hell of a lot more than 10 - 15 bucks.

I agree with Scotch. What I think is "absurd" is that most other ga..32.2mes that costs the same as this one does (60 bucks) will last you about 8 hours. Which isn't even 1 hundreth of the time this game will last you. Each character you make can last you about 300 hours, and each of them can be extremely different. Warrior, mage, Thief, Assassin, Necromancer, Battlemage, Spellsword, Politiction, Death Knight, Vampire, Werewolf, Vampire lord.

Not only do I think this game is worth it's 60 dollar price, IT's the ONLY game in the past 2 years I think is worth much more than that.

BTW Scotch, I'm 17, so not all of the youth is entitled.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#8MonsterHunterExPosted 11/6/2012 4:43:06 AM
DanteDemonBlood posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...

I agree with Scotch. What I think is "absurd" is that most other ga..32.2mes that costs the same as this one does (60 bucks) will last you about 8 hours. Which isn't even 1 hundreth of the time this game will last you. Each character you make can last you about 300 hours, and each of them can be extremely different. Warrior, mage, Thief, Assassin, Necromancer, Battlemage, Spellsword, Politiction, Death Knight, Vampire, Werewolf, Vampire lord.

Not only do I think this game is worth it's 60 dollar price, IT's the ONLY game in the past 2 years I think is worth much more than that.

BTW Scotch, I'm 17, so not all of the youth is entitled.

Agreed. If you think this game is worth $10-$15 you must not have played it much or this is your first open world rpg. Of course if you manage to get it for that price you're pretty lucky
#9RampagingwalrusPosted 11/6/2012 5:10:06 AM
If Skyrim is worth $15, then most other games are worth $0.12.
I demand that this person be put in charge of pricing!
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#10Bosniak10Posted 11/6/2012 5:53:33 AM
Don't pay more than $20 for this game since you will most likely want the DLC as well. The main story is horrible and most of your enjoyment will be doing the faction quests. All those above posts are just fanboys "Hurrrrr SKRM IZ WORTH MOR OF MY MUNEYZ!" I see it occasionally for around $15-$18 online.
---
There is no such thing as Atheism.