#12XohmErunePosted 11/7/2012 7:16:02 AM
DanteDemonBlood posted...
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
option 4; jelly?

This.

That.

Bethesda being dicks
Microsoft being dicks

No "Sony being dicks"? They're the company that chose to make their system hard to develop for. TC's sounds like a Sony fanboy in this topic
---
You didn't think that you were the only one? He was the first.
#13DanteDemonBloodPosted 11/7/2012 7:18:27 AM
XohmErune posted...
option 4; jelly?

This.

That.

Bethesda being dicks
Microsoft being dicks

No "Sony being dicks"? Their the company that those to make their system hard to develop for. TC's sounds like a Sony fanboy in this topic.

Exactly. Not only that, they don't know how to treat a company right or make good deals. Blame Sonys' ****ty marketing department.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#14CrimsonCorpPosted 11/7/2012 7:34:28 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
I do not understand the question.
Well, more specifically, I do not understand how the listed answers apply to the question at hand.
#15Zebra_of_KOTORPosted 11/7/2012 7:38:16 AM
What
Is
This?

I do not understand.
---
King of Zebradom
If my post are late I am most likely reading or watching TV.
#16Perma-n00bPosted 11/7/2012 7:50:17 AM
Sony made a horrible product by not opting to adopt pc archietectre

/thread.
#17XohmErunePosted 11/7/2012 7:51:39 AM
Just got back from a trip to the PS3 board.

You guys do not want to go over there. It's a big ball of envy, whining, and stupidity.

Maize84 posted...
We just need EA to buy out bethesda, and fire pete hines, xbox fanboy supreme 2 seconds later.

EA may nickle and dime it's customers, but it nickle and dimes it's customers equally.

What's that bethesda? you can't program or port an add on cuz it was made specifically for the 360? Well EA went out and bought the rights from microsoft to bring an entire game over in the way of mass effect 1 to the ps3 fans. So tell us how hard it is to add crossbows again.

Envy. Whining. Stupidity.
---
You didn't think that you were the only one? He was the first.
#18moseph187Posted 11/7/2012 7:52:42 AM
XohmErune posted...
option 4; jelly?

This.

That.

Bethesda being dicks
Microsoft being dicks

No "Sony being dicks"? They're the company that chose to make their system hard to develop for. TC's sounds like a Sony fanboy in this topic

Bethesda should know the system they release their product on and how to work with it otherwise make it a Xbox and pc exclusive but they would of lost out on a lot of $$$$ if they did that.
By the way I'm not a fanboy I'm a gamer I have both systems.
---
"I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a pipe full of weed..."
#19TaigaWilliamPosted 11/7/2012 7:54:40 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: blaming either sony or beth exclusively is stupid. The PS3 may be harder to develop for, but there are tons of developers who cross platform regularly without a problem. It's not like it's impossible. Bethesda could have DLC out on the PS3 if they had thought about the system at all when developing the DLC. Just as the PS3 could already have the DLC, had sony made the system easier to develop for.

Really, you kind of have to give the edge in this argument to Sony. Bethesda has access to the tools to put DLC on the PS3. They just chose not to use them during initial DLC development. Just because it is more difficult doesn't mean you don't have a responsibility to your customers.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8zqdbtIPJ1r2zzpyo12_r1_250.gif
#20RampagingwalrusPosted 11/7/2012 7:57:02 AM
TaigaWilliam posted...
Just because it is more difficult doesn't mean you don't have a responsibility to your customers.

They have no responsibility to release DLC at all, let alone for any particular system, or all systems.
If they wanted to, they could develop and release entirely different DLCs for each system.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.