What do you think of the DLC situation?

#51RampagingwalrusPosted 11/7/2012 5:55:30 PM
nathraxh posted...
I see. Thank you.

PS3 is also great for games you want to play online, since you do not need to pay to do so.
Games that have no DLC, or that have no DLC you want, are also good.

At least those are the reasons I have mine.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#52_Pingu_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 6:01:22 PM
My only real question before I answer this poll;
WTF is this on the xbox forum?

You would probably get more support, or at least people that care, on the ps3 forum.

Just a thought, since I really don't know how to answer the poll, since I don't have Skyrim on the ps3.

I actually made it on both to see what people thought. The PS3 topic got one reply. I'm guessing it's quiet over there.
---
Be happy and stuff
#53Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 11/7/2012 6:06:16 PM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
Rampagingwalrus posted...
VasDeferens posted...
I still seek a good explanation of how the main Skyrim game can be released on the PS3, but the DLC's can't . Don't they run on the same engine ?

Because they have to spend time/money to convert the programs to work on the PS3 hardware.
The return might not be worth the investment, which is why it has not happened.

This^ and They're probably sitting in the office like: "Dude why bother? Anyone with even slight skills can hack the PSN again and steal all thier money and DLC anyway. Watch, I'll do it right now so they can B**** about it to someone else." .... *PSN Crashes* ...." See, took me five seconds." Serioulsy sell your PS3 as soon as you can thier Firewalls still suck more than a poor woman in a tijuana stable.

Hack psn right now. I dare you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3-LqAUNhOM&feature=related
Spreading a little spiritual bliss. RIB Nujabes
#54Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/7/2012 6:19:02 PM
I don't care, really.

Sony shoulda made DLC easier on Bethy Beth.
---
Reminds me of a slightly more SFW version /B/ - The_Viking_Swan on CE