Can you make the wraparound patio w/out having fences blocking off each section?

#1mhr74Posted 11/7/2012 9:40:59 AM
That's sort of annoying. Can this be avoided when making the wraparound patio? Thanks!
#2mhr74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:43:08 AM
Is this a bug that can be avoided? I've seen pics with out the fence bug. Maybe it's an order of construction thing? Idk
#3CSchunkyPosted 11/7/2012 9:57:36 AM
Not entirely sure, but right now I have a house with the Bedrooms, the Storage room and the Armory(I think on this last one its been a while since Ive been on that character) and if I remember right the decks all match up with no obstructions.

I can walk out the door on top of the armory and walk all the way around and enter through the upper door on the Bedrooms. Dunno if that's what your after TC but I do have a set up that allows me to do that.
---
Using Shotgun's, Axes, and Giant Overgrown Antlions for Business and Pleasure since 1980
XBL: Chopsueychunky
#4mhr74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 6:38:14 PM
That's what I'm talkin about.

I just know some ppl have gotten a bug on the wraparound patio where little fences obstruct the walk from patio to patio.
#5Cast_SupremacyPosted 11/7/2012 7:09:24 PM
I think it's just an unavoidable bug. I don't know if it only affects the house when you have 3 patios though. In my main house I have Library Tower, Storage Room and Bedroom and the patio isn't blocked between the Storage and Bedroom.
#6mhr74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 7:14:37 PM(edited)
I know some people don't get the bug, I'll try to rebuild from an old save and see what triggers it. Worse case trophy room it is ha
#7DarkSeraphMPosted 11/7/2012 9:23:11 PM
I can confirm they're not blocked with just the Storage Room and the Bedrooms. I have these two wings on Windstad with the Kitchen. I don't have all three Balcony wings on any one house, though.
---
So do not cry aloud at night, stay hidden in your bed.
Or the Bogeyman from Silent Hill will come chop off your head.
#8ElDuderinoPosted 11/7/2012 11:16:00 PM
I can confirm they're blocked with just the Storage Room and the Bedrooms. I have these two wings on Windstad with the Kitchen. I don't have all three Balcony wings on any one house, though.

on mine anyway
---
yeah, well, you know, that's just like...uhh...your opinion man
#9mhr74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:13:47 AM
On my save i had the bedroom wing already made and regardless of which of the others i made first the fences between appeared. On reload, when i made storage first the fences appeared and when i made armory first it was fine with no fences.

Regardless, i'd say make the wings one after another if you're going for the wrap-around patio and save if it works out lol