What armor do you use? *mega original topic*

#21FearthelivingPosted 11/7/2012 8:07:06 PM
Apprentice Hood with Ebony Armor and Daedric Weapons.
---
Gamer Tag - FearTheLiving
#22Brenz0rPosted 11/7/2012 8:29:58 PM
Greybeard robes.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#23PelinalPosted 11/7/2012 8:33:15 PM
Dawnguard heavy armour (Black/brown coloured) and the Aetherial crown.

i just like the dawnguard armour as visually it's the most practical looking.
#24magikot9Posted 11/7/2012 9:06:54 PM
Depends on the character.

Currently - Fine Boots, Gold and Emerald Circlet, Gold Diamond Necklace, Gold Diamond Ring, Psiijic Gloves, Emperor Robes.
#25richiesusernamePosted 11/8/2012 4:44:16 AM
Pelinal posted...
Dawnguard heavy armour (Black/brown coloured) and the Aetherial crown.

i just like the dawnguard armour as visually it's the most practical looking.

This.

I like the idea that my Battle-mage is more a scholar than wizard and more a soldier than warrior. Practical is his middle-name. The heavy Dawnguard armor looks well-balanced and those straps and such could be a good weapons harness (in fact, when I enchant it I almost always call it "Battle Raiment & Weapons Harness"). And let's face it, if you have a high enchanting and smithing, it really doesn't matter what kind of protection your armor gives you, so it's all a question of aesthetics.

I also like the guild master armor and the nightingale armor, for light armor users. Especially in the role of a combat oriented character. ESPECIALLY a dragon hunter or any type of "smart warrior" like mine. If you're the Dragonborn and hunt dragons, you need to be light on your feet, cause those suckers are quick, and the fly. And you have to have a wide assortment of tactics available to you. (RP-wise, a lighter or more practical armor that would let you do stuff like change weapons from swords/daggers/axes to 2-handers and back, and be able to pull bows and crossbows instantly. Also, you'd be climbing mountains and going through all sorts of other nature and other things, not to mention all the obstacles occurring in caves, simply to get at the dragons' nests.)

I think I've spent far too long on this already. You get the idea/
#26theonyxphoenixPosted 11/8/2012 4:45:31 AM
Steel or Ancient Falmer/Elven
#27Maloth_jesbPosted 11/8/2012 4:57:41 AM
Currently in a sleveless dawnguard outfit with a hood from the thieves guild. Once my smithing hits 70, switching the Dawnguard out for Glass, since it works for my Dunmer.
---
"Whenever Kaiba smiles, a puppy dies."
#28WhereDidItGoPosted 11/8/2012 5:22:28 AM
I've got two main characters I'm running now.

One is a female Imperial spellsword, and she's wearing dawnguard light armor (the grey piece with the single left shoulder pauldron) with the Diadem of the Savant. I'll also swap out to the Aetherium Crown with atronach stone when fighting mages.

The other is a female Nord mage who is also a vampire. She's wearing peerless robes of destruction (black robes with hood) and Thalmor gloves and boots.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
#29ReizoCainPosted 11/8/2012 5:30:31 AM
A mix of the dark brotherhood (for stealth) and nightingale. Actually, just the gauntlets from the brotherhood. Stealth killing ftw!
#30richiesusernamePosted 11/8/2012 5:33:07 PM
WhereDidItGo posted...
I've got two main characters I'm running now.

One is a female Imperial spellsword, and she's wearing dawnguard light armor (the grey piece with the single left shoulder pauldron) with the Diadem of the Savant. I'll also swap out to the Aetherium Crown with atronach stone when fighting mages.

The other is a female Nord mage who is also a vampire. She's wearing peerless robes of destruction (black robes with hood) and Thalmor gloves and boots.

Where do you get the Dawnguard armor with only one shoulder piece? I've seen tons of NPCs wearing it but can't find any of my own.