What armor do you use? *mega original topic*

#41SoulOfFaythPosted 11/9/2012 6:51:48 AM
Current char uses DB armor because it's pretty much the only set that fits him.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#42turn_basedPosted 11/9/2012 7:16:01 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Current char uses DB armor because it's pretty much the only set that fits him.

Big boy needs the stretchy pants, eh? Lol. You're gonna like the new dragonborn pajama bottoms coming out next month!
---
Redguards Rule!
#43Phara0hManPosted 11/9/2012 9:15:26 AM
My character based on the Paladin from Diablo 2 wears a full set of Steel Plate (renamed Enigma), with either a self-enchanted Imperial Steel Shield (renamed Ancient's Pledge or Stormshield) or Spellbreaker.

Everyone else just wears the highest level armor of their respective proficiency.
---
NP: Borderlands 2, UMvC3
C. Viper/ Iron Man/ Sentinel, Felicia/ Sentinel/ Strider
#44IminyourclosetPosted 11/9/2012 9:25:59 AM
I wear Leather armour, since I think it looks the most badass. I usually leave the head free or just wearing a generic cowl of some kind (the execution hood too, for a blind ninja vibe)

If I think I need the extra protection, I might wear a scaled helmet
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#45DarkemastePosted 11/9/2012 9:34:51 AM
I think you should of included leather and fur/forsworn with that first option.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
Occupy Sesame Street
#46STomlogPosted 11/9/2012 10:10:58 AM
A full Nightingale set, except for gloves, which are usually Shrouded gloves.
---
Xbox (not 360).
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a great game. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is a greater game.
#47BipBapBamPosted 11/9/2012 10:26:51 AM
Vampire Royal Armor with random dragon priest masks.
#48richiesusernamePosted 11/9/2012 12:30:08 PM
WhereDidItGo posted...
richiesusername posted...
WhereDidItGo posted...
I've got two main characters I'm running now.

One is a female Imperial spellsword, and she's wearing dawnguard light armor (the grey piece with the single left shoulder pauldron) with the Diadem of the Savant. I'll also swap out to the Aetherium Crown with atronach stone when fighting mages.

The other is a female Nord mage who is also a vampire. She's wearing peerless robes of destruction (black robes with hood) and Thalmor gloves and boots.

Where do you get the Dawnguard armor with only one shoulder piece? I've seen tons of NPCs wearing it but can't find any of my own.

It's the light Dawnguard armor that is grey-ish in color. There's three different colors and they have their own unique designs. Gunmar should have all the different colors for sale.

Wow. Can't believe I missed that. Thanks, man.
#49M4nnimalPosted 11/9/2012 12:34:49 PM
I like the light Dawnguard armor, with the canteen. Other than that, all Orcish/Wolf, all day.
---
"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance"
#50AlzinePosted 11/9/2012 1:14:57 PM
I use Krosis with Thieves Guild armor with dragonscale gauntlets and boots.