What armor do you use? *mega original topic*

#51Wonder_BredPosted 11/9/2012 12:15:02 PM
For light armor, I really like running around in fur.

For heavy armor, I really like romping around in the wolf armor.

For night-time shenanigans and murderings, Ebony Mail, ebony boots, Nightingale hood, and Nightingale gloves.
---
I should go.
#52F_GalikanokusPosted 11/9/2012 3:22:33 PM
I've been rockin Daedric for a long time now, mostly because you can wear any dragon priest mask and still get the set bonus. But now that my heavy armour is nearly maxed out I'll be switching to light dragon armour soon. Also when I'm walking around town I'll wear my Arch-Mage robes, predator's grace, and a set of gloves cus it just feels weird walking around town in my armour.
---
"Girl, you smell good. Did you take a bath in rainbows and cupcakes?"
#53LockeadonPosted 11/9/2012 4:13:31 PM
TKDBoy1889 posted...
Glass user right here. There may be better materials but an RPG is all about roleplaying, and glass armor both looks and sounds badass. Not to mention, with good perks it's actually pretty dang good protection.

what do you mean by sounds?
---
it seems only i can prevent forest fires O.O i should probably be getting on that...
#54SNESdude11Posted 11/9/2012 4:56:01 PM
Mythic Dawn robes, the hooded version. I have no use for armour really, since i'm a mage/assassin hybrid and I'm rarely seen.
#55Dreadsword101Posted 11/9/2012 5:00:15 PM
Full dragon scale armor with custom enchantments. I would use the Guild Master's armor, but I can't put my own enchantments on them.
#56afrodude77Posted 11/9/2012 5:34:36 PM
DB armor
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#57ZephyriuumPosted 11/10/2012 6:19:19 AM
I use Hide armor when i'm doing some uninportant quests,and i use the Ebony Mail along with the rest of the ebony set for important battles,live the civil war,final boss,i use the Nightingale armor when i'm fellin' Stealth.
---
"Even if I can't can't see you even if we're separated for a long time, I'll always be watching you!, I'll always be watching over you" - Makarov
#58Ajd_KingPosted 11/10/2012 6:21:39 AM
Dragonscale is on my main character. Kinda matches my Argonian. Kinda.
---
Ajd of House Ajdatheon, the First of his Name, King of the Posters and the Lurkers and the Troll Men, Lord of the Seven Platforms and Protector of the Forum.
#59SnkSolid3Posted 11/10/2012 8:12:40 AM
Fur is all you need. Especially with a baller fur helmet.
---
I am Sisyphus, GameFaqs is my boulder
*Encouraging reasoned discussion on GFAQS since 2006*