Who'd win in a fight 90 U.S Marines it 15,000 Argonian Soldiers

#31RikashiPosted 11/8/2012 7:19:27 AM
Black Marsh gets burned to the ground by napalm strikes.

/thread
---
*~Remember, remember, the 10th of November~*
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption
#32tzar_666Posted 11/8/2012 7:22:47 AM
1 marine would kill 15 thousand argonian soldiers. argonians dont exist.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#33RampagingwalrusPosted 11/8/2012 7:26:00 AM
tzar_666 posted...

So, you are saying that Marines are crazy, and can see imaginary things?
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#34tzar_666Posted 11/8/2012 7:27:08 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
tzar_666 posted...

So, you are saying that Marines are crazy, and can see imaginary things?

operation sandman.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#35synthetiksinPosted 11/8/2012 7:33:56 AM
Reminds me of the US armed forces vs the 10 billion lions thread. Hilarious.
#36tzar_666Posted 11/8/2012 7:36:54 AM
synthetiksin posted...
Reminds me of the US armed forces vs the 10 billion lions thread. Hilarious.

ever have a dude tell you a sweet story then at end mention he was dreaming. ya that guy and tc verses prison bubba
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#37Perma-n00bPosted 11/8/2012 7:49:04 AM
10 times alduin.

/thread
#38N1ghtm4reW0lfPosted 11/9/2012 11:45:55 AM
3l3lm3nt posted...
Ok, TC is obviously biased, seeing as this set up is impossible to win for the Marines.

Now, Marines have 25,000 bullets collectively, and have Gas Masks.

Marines win, then take all the natural resources and occupy for 15 years.

It would be Vietnam, except the asians would have illusion magic, water breathing, alteration magic, and insane healing rates. The gas masks don't protect them from any diseases spread by bugs or water.

Don't M16s discharge three rounds per trigger pull? If every shot killed, that's only 8,333 deaths, just over half the Argonian army. That's also factoring in that every trigger pull would have to be a head shot, or else the Histskin would probably heal it. I'm sure the stronger Alteration spells would help stop the bullets too.
#39RampagingwalrusPosted 11/9/2012 11:52:22 AM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
It would be Vietnam, except the asians would have illusion magic, water breathing, alteration magic, and insane healing rates. The gas masks don't protect them from any diseases spread by bugs or water.

Don't M16s discharge three rounds per trigger pull? If every shot killed, that's only 8,333 deaths, just over half the Argonian army. That's also factoring in that every trigger pull would have to be a head shot, or else the Histskin would probably heal it. I'm sure the stronger Alteration spells would help stop the bullets too.

Heh, comparing it to Vietnam, you would need to factor in the fact that U.S. forces in Vietnam fired 10,000 bullets per kill.
In Afghanistan, the U.S. troops have managed to drop that ratio to 250,000 bullets per kill.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#40RebelElite791Posted 11/9/2012 12:55:26 PM
ArwingMaster posted...
Ok, did some quick research on argonians, and despite their guerilla tactics, this is nothing marines haven't faced before (I mean the tactics, obvously not lizard people), wheras the argonians would be completly unprepared for the marines style of battle. Given there greater numbers versus the marines technological edge, its a toss up with a slight advantage to the argonians. Give marines the varied weapons (i.e. grenade launchers, flamethrowers, machine guns, mortars etc) that 90 marines would actually have and I think it tilts in the marine's favor.

Slight advantage? Lolno. Argonians destroy,if the Marsh doesn't destroy them first.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif