Who'd win in a fight 90 U.S Marines it 15,000 Argonian Soldiers

#41PantherRiderPosted 11/9/2012 12:11:14 PM
bretopher posted...
Argonians. Not even enough ammo to kill all 15,000 if each bullet killed one argonian. And there is just way too many Argonians.

yup math comes out to 13500 bullets... Unless they are all crack shots who never ever miss and unless they actually have knife throwing abilities then they are screwed plus like they say the whole black marsh thing and being a toxic environment...

'merica will have to send more specialized Marines with some sort of gas mask and plenty of rations to have a chance. N i love 'merica.
#42Ryukage01Posted 11/9/2012 1:01:25 PM
Why dont you just ask a Marine?

We would win.

Can argonians shoot arrows accurately from a distance of 500 meters? Magic?

No?

Give me an M-16, and I will put 10 out of 10 in the black, center mass, 500 yrds away, on a windy day, with iron sights (no scope), ANY day of the week.

I dont care if there are a million of them, they would become demoralized and run away.
---
Cpl. Tom Morse, USMC, Founder of the Casual Killers Squad (CKS) Join Now! GT xKAGENEKO
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655391541157465/
#43RikashiPosted 11/9/2012 1:03:06 PM
PantherRider posted...
bretopher posted...
Argonians. Not even enough ammo to kill all 15,000 if each bullet killed one argonian. And there is just way too many Argonians.

yup math comes out to 13500 bullets... Unless they are all crack shots who never ever miss and unless they actually have knife throwing abilities then they are screwed plus like they say the whole black marsh thing and being a toxic environment...

'merica will have to send more specialized Marines with some sort of gas mask and plenty of rations to have a chance. N i love 'merica.

This thread makes it seems like Marines are useless without their guns.

I mean, those Argonians have spears, bows, and maybe some magic. It's not like they're invincible in melee combat (excluding Hist powers of course)
---
*~Remember, remember, the 10th of November~*
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption
#44M_RUTTER2K8Posted 11/9/2012 1:05:31 PM
LOL at anybody that rides 'Murica so hard that they think the Marines would win.
#45Ryukage01Posted 11/9/2012 1:06:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46Ryukage01Posted 11/9/2012 1:07:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47N1ghtm4reW0lfPosted 11/9/2012 1:12:04 PM
Ryukage01 posted...
Why dont you just ask a Marine?

We would win.

Can argonians shoot arrows accurately from a distance of 500 meters? Magic?

No?

Give me an M-16, and I will put 10 out of 10 in the black, center mass, 500 yrds away, on a windy day, with iron sights (no scope), ANY day of the week.

I dont care if there are a million of them, they would become demoralized and run away.

Until you run out of ammo. Are you gonna stab them? Through their alteration magic? Before they heal themselves with restoration or the hist? What happens when they throw balls of fire at you? Or Fury spells? God forbid they start training shadow scales again.
#48The_Viking_SwanPosted 11/9/2012 1:34:45 PM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...

Don't M16s discharge three rounds per trigger pull? If every shot killed, that's only 8,333 deaths, just over half the Argonian army. That's also factoring in that every trigger pull would have to be a head shot, or else the Histskin would probably heal it. I'm sure the stronger Alteration spells would help stop the bullets too.

Marines use the M16A4. Its two settings are fully automatic and semi-automatic.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#49BlitzkriegBrycePosted 11/9/2012 1:34:56 PM
nathraxh posted...
moseph187 posted...
Will the battle take place before or after they've drained black marsh of all it's natural resources?

LOL.

Before. That's why they're there.

So how many Argonian avatars do the marines have?
---
"Ha-ha! I threw that **** before I walked in the room!" - Black Dynamite
GT/PSN: BlitzkriegBryce
#50RampagingwalrusPosted 11/9/2012 2:29:04 PM
Ryukage01 posted...

Because being able to hit a target over long range on a firing range is exactly the same as trying to hit a camouflaged target travelling through a dense swamp where you have less than ten yards of clear sight.
The ones who are going to be pissing themselves and running away are the Marines.
Well, as well as pissing, they would be dying of dysentery, ebola, and a dozen other horrible diseases.

No infantry would survive an invasion of Black Marsh.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.