So will we ever get those dragon fixed?? "Every dragon will behave unique"

#1Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 11/8/2012 8:05:37 AM
DLC once again mentions NOTHING about this....

This was the promise that got me to buy Skyrim, I want dragons improved / fixed bethesda!!
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#2MrGazzoPosted 11/8/2012 8:29:07 AM
well since dragons are randomly encountered, it would take lots of coding to make each of their behavior unique, and I don't think that's an easy thing to do
---
Dishonored ruins all of my game design! now I have to rewrite it...
#3Chrono Trigger Rules(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:30:32 AM
then they shouldnt have promised us that in the first place.
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 11/8/2012 8:43:31 AM
Every single game that has ever had any media attention--by talking to developers during its creation--has promised things that are impossible, or that are not in the finished product.
Welcome to the world of hype.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#520ME2cmpnvetPosted 11/8/2012 8:52:00 AM
If you want a game that they promised the world then delivered nothing.

Read Pre-Release notes for ME3 then play the game.

Still a great game, but 3/4 of the stuff they promised wasnt done.

All I have to say is "There will be no A,B,or C ,but you get Red, Blue, or Green"
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
"This Forum has gone 0 days without a Star Wars Reference."
#6Maloth_jesbPosted 11/8/2012 8:52:37 AM
Don't pay attention to him, he wants that. Should have been banned from posting on this site a long...long time ago.
---
"Whenever Kaiba smiles, a puppy dies."
#7megaddtdPosted 11/8/2012 9:00:55 AM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...

They said dragon encounters are unique, and went on to explain that the majority of dragons you'll encounter are random, not scripted events.
#8Chrono Trigger Rules(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:12:53 AM
megaddtd posted...

They said dragon encounters are unique, and went on to explain that the majority of dragons you'll encounter are random, not scripted events.

whats the point you are trying to make because you are missing the topic by a mile, or dont know what random and unique means
---
#9DOSFPosted 11/8/2012 9:19:27 AM
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
If you want a game that they promised the world then delivered nothing.

Read Pre-Release notes for ME3 then play the game.

Still a great game, but 3/4 of the stuff they promised wasnt done.

All I have to say is "There will be no A,B,or C ,but you get Red, Blue, or Green"

This.

And see the Fable series.
---
"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise
#10TaigaWilliamPosted 11/8/2012 10:59:32 AM
megaddtd posted...

whats the point you are trying to make because you are missing the topic by a mile, or dont know what random and unique means

Random things are unique from instance to instance. It wasn't a promise that they failed to keep. It was a promise they fulfilled on a technicality. Dragons are random and have complex AI based on where they are. If you ever have two dragon fights that are very similar, it is because you know enough about the the game to have a character that can take control away from the AI that the devs created.
---
"When a man is late, he is cool. When a woman is late, she is pregnant. Remember, always wear watches and condoms." Gunter Vogler - Bullet in the Face