So will we ever get those dragon fixed?? "Every dragon will behave unique"

#41iedahGPosted 11/9/2012 10:35:53 AM
No being a BIG fan =/= being so completely disgusted with a company and not wanting to discuss or have anything to do with them.

What is up with some off you people and that "If you dont thrown on your knee pads and get down you cant be part of the community" attitude?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) --" Make things easy for people, not difficult."
#42violentdissmayPosted 11/9/2012 1:24:15 PM
Im sure they meant "unique", as in, this dragon my soley want to fight a mudcrab, but this one will decide to fly backwards
---
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black
#4320ME2cmpnvetPosted 11/9/2012 1:34:28 PM
hellslinger posted...
If you want a game that they promised the world then delivered nothing.

Read Pre-Release notes for ME3 then play the game.

Still a great game, but 3/4 of the stuff they promised wasnt done.

All I have to say is "There will be no A,B,or C ,but you get Red, Blue, or Green"

What did they promise that wasn't there? Because if it was about your choices not having an effect then it's total Bull****.

Temporary Squadmates ala ME2 crew. They just make them crap cameos with a bit part. Multiple endings not being A,B,or C. No they just make it Red, Blue, or Green. Even with the extended cut it's still R,B,G oh they added a reject ending. That doesnt piss me off as much as what they did with the Rachni Queen.

Dont get me wrong I love the game and it is one of my favorite series. ME3 could have been the most epic ending to it, but it wasn't.
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
"This Forum has gone 0 days without a Star Wars Reference."
#44TaigaWilliamPosted 11/9/2012 1:57:31 PM(edited)
Im sure they meant "unique", as in, this dragon my soley want to fight a mudcrab, but this one will decide to fly backwards

I had one repeatedly fly into space, completely out of vision range or compass range, then dive bomb back to earth. It wouldn't attack me or the bandit camp it ruined my sneak attack on.

Also, I once made the mistake of talking to Parthy just as he was trying to take off for another point of TotW. He did a backwards corkscrew out of existence. Took him ages to come back into talking range after the first conversation.

This is now a topic about crazy dragon encounters. `-`
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ztd9wKYf1r2zzpyo1_r1_250.gif