Bethesda took too long for DLC...

#1MixorzPosted 11/8/2012 9:46:26 AM
With Borderlands 2 out, Halo 4 out, Assassins Creed 3 out, and Blops 2 coming out, there's really no point in Skyrim DLC. Especially since Borderlands 2 already came out with a pretty big DLC one month after release.

Point is, Bethesda failed to keep most gamers interested. I can see if financial restraints haven't allowed you to purchase a new game since Skyrim, but they just took too long for DLC (real DLC not Hearthfire BS). Really dragged their feet with support for the game.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2GriffRobertsPosted 11/8/2012 9:47:28 AM
It's hard to keep track of all the trolls on this board, so I'll just assume you're just trying to f*** with us and piss us off.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#3RikashiPosted 11/8/2012 9:47:44 AM
Hey look, it's Mixorz again. Long time no see, huh?

Also, lol @ implying everyone is playing those games you've mentioned.
---
*~Remember, remember, the 10th of November~*
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption
#4Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:50:37 AM
Rikashi posted...
Hey look, it's Mixorz again. Long time no see, huh?

Also, lol @ implying everyone is playing those games you've mentioned.

I got Borderlands 2, XCOM Enemy Unkown, and Halo 4. I'll probably pick up Blops 2 at some point since all my friends and co workers will be getting it. Anyway, gaming fans that work have bought a game since Skyrim. It's been like a year. Even ones that don't I'm sure have cried to mommy to buy them a new game.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#5Valmanways4EverPosted 11/8/2012 9:52:31 AM
I agree. They definitely should have removed content from the game and released a steady stream of quest and weapons packs. I'd pay 800 MSP for curved swords. Curved. Swords.
---
I've never acted or pretended like I know everything. Hell I'm not even the most knowledgeable person here (by a long shot). ~RebelElite791
#620ME2cmpnvetPosted 11/8/2012 9:53:32 AM
I dont plan on getting any of those games time around Xmas time (AC III and Halo 4). I'm playing the S*** out of Skyrim right now till the new ME3 DLC comes out, then going back to Skyrim for Dragonborn.
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
"This Forum has gone 0 days without a Star Wars Reference."
#7Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:55:19 AM
Valmanways4Ever posted...
I agree. They definitely should have removed content from the game and released a steady stream of quest and weapons packs. I'd pay 800 MSP for curved swords. Curved. Swords.

Funny how a company that supports their game early gets hate, while Skyrim fanboys have this delusion Beth cares about them. They've been happy with your money from Vanilla Skyrim and haven't been doing anything since. Oh but they let you build houses and adopt only human kids. Yup they're really doing a great job supporting their game.
---
#8WhereDidItGoPosted 11/8/2012 9:55:36 AM
To be honest, games like the ones you mentioned are the type that I don't think can wait long to release DLC before people move on, but games like Skyrim people are more likely to come back to. I know for me personally, I've got several new games over the year since Skryim dropped, and after I finish them I usually come back to Skyrim. Matter of fact, I've got two of the games on your list and I was playing Skyrim just last night.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
#9darkportal785Posted 11/8/2012 9:56:48 AM
First LunaKight and now Mixorz?

Ugh. Who's next? That kid who holds a grudge against both Rebel and myself?
#10RikashiPosted 11/8/2012 9:58:58 AM
Mixorz posted...
all my friends will be getting it.

Whoa, that's like... two people and a sock puppet you call Mindy?

Slow down there, cowboy.
---
*~Remember, remember, the 10th of November~*
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption