Bethesda took too long for DLC...

#31SoulOfFaythPosted 11/8/2012 10:39:12 AM
Some trolls are funny, this one is just bad, not to mention incorrect since he seems to think Dragonborn is Skyrim's first DLC.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#32turn_basedPosted 11/8/2012 10:43:46 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Some trolls are funny, this one is just bad, not to mention incorrect since he seems to think Dragonborn is Skyrim's first DLC.

It's really the whole thread, sure, it was a group effort and it paid off.

I laughed, (shrugs.)
---
Redguards Rule!
#33Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 11:13:03 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...

Reading fail. I mentioned Dawnguard tbh but I don't count Heaerthfire.

Anyway people here let Beth so far in their butt they're tickling the back of your teeth. Again, it's okay mommy only bought you 1 game the whole year. Maybe if you did your chores she would buy you another one. Those of us who are fortunate enough to be able to buy what we want can easily see which games devs support and which ones they do not. If you really think Skyrim is a well supported game you are wrong. PERIOD. I guarantee Dragonborn won't sell very well because the game is no longer relative. If it wasn't on the dashboard I would've never known. Too many great games have come out and are coming out for me to play Skyrim again, watch the stupid intro or pick up with a character I have no idea where I left off.

Oh, but I'm sure they're going to add something Morrowind or Oblivion already had and say its new, then the community will say how a great a developer Beth is. Even though Obsidian made a better Fallout.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#34megaddtdPosted 11/8/2012 11:28:47 AM
Mixorz posted...
Obsidian made a better Fallout.

The only thing in that entire post that I agree with.
#35XohmErunePosted 11/8/2012 11:32:58 AM
turn_based posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...

It's really the whole thread, sure, it was a group effort and it paid off.

I laughed, (shrugs.)

Well look at that, Mixorz! Someone finally finds you funny. Too bad it took a couple of people calling you out on your BS in order for it to happen, but nonetheless well done.

We should all congratulate Mixorz on completing his lifelong goal: Making someone laugh at something he said without him looking like a complete fool (he's only made himself look like 3/4 of a fool in this topic). Bravo, sir. Bravo.
---
You didn't think that you were the only one? He was the first.
#36spacecowboy44Posted 11/8/2012 11:34:43 AM
i love how when someone says something true...and its against the fanboy obsession....that person is a troll...Tc is right...it took far too long for dlc to come out and there are many better games out to play now
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#37XohmErunePosted 11/8/2012 11:38:32 AM
spacecowboy44 posted...
i love how when someone says something true...and its against the fanboy obsession....that person is a troll...Tc is right...it took far too long for dlc to come out and there are many better games out to play now

i love how...when someone...posts something...that is born...from stupidity...other people...have to come...and aid them...white knighting...makes you look... like a fool...especially...when you don't...have a grasp...on the english... language.
---
#38Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 11:40:51 AM
XohmErune posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...

i love how...when someone...posts something...that is born...from stupidity...other people...have to come...and aid them...white knighting...makes you look... like a fool...especially...when you don't...have a grasp...on the english... language.

QQ
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#39spacecowboy44Posted 11/8/2012 11:41:07 AM
XohmErune posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...

aw did i hurt your feelings calling you out on your obsession?
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#40XohmErunePosted 11/8/2012 11:43:49 AM
spacecowboy44 posted...
XohmErune posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...

aw did i hurt your feelings calling you out on your obsession?

Nah. I'm happy for the two of you. Mixorz finally found someone who understands him, he deserves to be happy.
---