Bethesda took too long for DLC...

#61Odd_personPosted 11/8/2012 2:55:08 PM
quantumtheo posted...

Um... The Skyrim Nexus?????????? Why does one need to rely on Bethesda for content when the community is so massive!?!?

Because the poor console players can't install mods. This is in the Xbox360 section. Poor console kids.
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#62quantumtheoPosted 11/8/2012 2:55:22 PM
Rikashi posted...
Mixorz posted...
all my friends will be getting it.

Whoa, that's like... two people and a sock puppet you call Mindy?

Slow down there, cowboy.

It's "Remember, Remember the 5TH of November" Mr. Sarcasm....
#63quantumtheoPosted 11/8/2012 2:56:28 PM
Odd_person posted...
quantumtheo posted...

Um... The Skyrim Nexus?????????? Why does one need to rely on Bethesda for content when the community is so massive!?!?

Because the poor console players can't install mods. This is in the Xbox360 section. Poor console kids.

Oh, lol, well my general rule is to only buy games for the Xbox that are exclusive to the xbox.... why ANYONE would play skryim on the xbox blows my mind. I'd rather just not play it then play on the xbox.
#64Odd_personPosted 11/8/2012 2:59:09 PM
quantumtheo posted...

Oh, lol, well my general rule is to only buy games for the Xbox that are exclusive to the xbox.... why ANYONE would play skryim on the xbox blows my mind. I'd rather just not play it then play on the xbox.

Agreed. I only have Xbox for Halo and Gears, PS3 for their exclusives, and PC for everything else(including PC's exclusives).
---
#65Tactician_LordPosted 11/8/2012 3:19:26 PM
Mixorz posted...
With Borderlands 2 out, Halo 4 out, Assassins Creed 3 out, and Blops 2 coming out, there's really no point in Skyrim DLC. Especially since Borderlands 2 already came out with a pretty big DLC one month after release.

Well, Bethesda made their downloadable content instead of simply locking something. Be glad Bethesda still does things right and isn`t directly in your face saying "I am legally stealing your money!"
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#66Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 3:19:46 PM
Foreman22 posted...
I got Borderlands 2 and returned it. I am not into Halo so new DLC for Skyrim is very much welcome IMO.

Pretty stupid move tbh. Even if you didn't get the season pass (4 DLCs within the year featuring higher level cap and more weapons etc), BL2 has a new game + option (true vault hunter mode, everything is leveled to you). Skyrim doesn't have this so it's always power level, god mode. No real fun.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#67Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 3:21:03 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Mixorz posted...
With Borderlands 2 out, Halo 4 out, Assassins Creed 3 out, and Blops 2 coming out, there's really no point in Skyrim DLC. Especially since Borderlands 2 already came out with a pretty big DLC one month after release.

Well, Bethesda made their downloadable content instead of simply locking something. Be glad Bethesda still does things right and isn`t directly in your face saying "I am legally stealing your money!"

What's funny if Bethesda came out with DLC within a month or two everyone would be crying tears of joy. Double standard much?
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#68SpideyknightPosted 11/8/2012 3:24:10 PM
Bethesda may have taken too long for DLC, but who cares? You screwed up when you bought this on the 360, PC gets DLC everyday. Your fault.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#69strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 3:27:23 PM
It is indeed silly how people get the game for the wrong platform and then wonder why they get the lower quality game.
---
#70KoRiy5000Posted 11/8/2012 3:27:42 PM
this entire thread smells of Summers Eve. funny how the high n mighty PC gamers come to the xbox board to spread their douchebaggery