Bethesda took too long for DLC...

#71Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:30:00 PM
Spideyknight posted...
Bethesda may have taken too long for DLC, but who cares? You screwed up when you bought this on the 360, PC gets DLC everyday. Your fault.

Not really. Tbh I can care less if someone mods Skyrim so people dance and walk around naked and have anime swords. I'm sure you keep your hand lotion right next to the keyboard when you go home to Lydia.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#72strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 2:30:29 PM
KoRiy5000 posted...
this entire thread smells of Summers Eve. funny how the high n mighty PC gamers come to the xbox board to spread their douchebaggery

Behold the console gamer who refuses to believe that 7 year old hardware has limitations to it.
---
-
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#73KoRiy5000Posted 11/8/2012 2:39:37 PM
strange_guy posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
this entire thread smells of Summers Eve. funny how the high n mighty PC gamers come to the xbox board to spread their douchebaggery

Behold the console gamer who refuses to believe that 7 year old hardware has limitations to it.

behold the console gamer that doesnt care about your PC. i know my xbox is old, but it still works and i dont have to constantly spend money upgrading it as new games come out. get off yer high horse, its sad and pathetic
#74strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 2:40:47 PM
KoRiy5000 posted...
strange_guy posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...

behold the console gamer that doesnt care about your PC. i know my xbox is old, but it still works and i dont have to constantly spend money upgrading it as new games come out. get off yer high horse, its sad and pathetic

lolwhut. My PC is 6 years old and it still plays all modern games at ultra settings. Constantly upgrading? Jeez the ignorance of console players is baffling sometimes.
---
---
#75Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:42:05 PM
What's funny is most these PC gamers don't even have Facebook. I guess you need friends for that.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#76KoRiy5000Posted 11/8/2012 2:46:11 PM
strange_guy posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
strange_guy posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...

lolwhut. My PC is 6 years old and it still plays all modern games at ultra settings. Constantly upgrading? Jeez the ignorance of console players is baffling sometimes.
---

well im happy for you. but seriously nobody here cares about PC gaming and the mods. sooo exit, stage left
#77I_hate_cocoaPosted 11/8/2012 2:46:30 PM
Mixorz posted...
What's funny is most these PC gamers don't even have Facebook. I guess you need friends for that.

What's a 'Facebook'?
#78knight1014139Posted 11/8/2012 2:56:05 PM
I do agree and then I don't agree to some extent. As previous people have mentioned, they did take a while to come out with this DLC. But before the DLC, I feel the game should have had a couple more patches to actually fix certain aspects of Skyrim. Then it would be alright. On the other hand however, I always enjoyed playing this game. So more content, not little content like Hearthfire but more like Dawnguard added loads of content, at least from my perspective so it was worth going back to the game. My first time going through Dawnguard took me close to 20 hours of playtime. With that said, its a mix between feeling it took too long and it boosted the already replay value of Skyrim.
---
XBL Gamertag: MyGunsGoBOOM
"Don't you want me BABY???? Don't you want me OHHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHHH!!!!"
#79Freedan the EternalPosted 11/8/2012 2:58:32 PM
JustThink1st posted...
Jumped to the end! Just wanted to add my two cents that I pretty much agree with TC. I personally don't have a lot of time to invest in many different games. I play two or three main games during a period of time generally and Skyrim has fallen out of my favor. Probably one of my favorite games of all time but the dlc so far was uninspiring (look me in the eye and tell me vampires and/or werewolves arent the most beaten to death thing in entertainment right now). With nothing to draw me in Skyrim falls by the wayside as I get involved in Borderlands 2 and Halo 4. Ill dabble in AC3 and Black Ops 2 and by then Bioshock Infinite will be out and Skyrim will be a memory.

I hate this kind of BS. "I don't have time to play games, so I'm playing different ones than this because there's no DLC!"

Buddy, if you didn't have time to play games, you wouldn't be playing them at all. It doesn't matter if you play for 1 hour in a sitting, or 12. You have time to play games or you would not be playing them at all.

At least be honest, like "I have a short attention span, so if I'm not constantly getting new content added on to a game, even if I'm nowhere near finished seeing all the content of a game as massive as Skyrim, I'm playing something else."
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright
#80strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 3:12:45 PM
Mixorz posted...

That has got to be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever heard.
---
---