Bethesda took too long for DLC...

#81NicodaemosPosted 11/8/2012 3:17:34 PM
lol people talking to Mixorz.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#82Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 3:18:25 PM
Freedan the Eternal posted...
JustThink1st posted...
Jumped to the end! Just wanted to add my two cents that I pretty much agree with TC. I personally don't have a lot of time to invest in many different games. I play two or three main games during a period of time generally and Skyrim has fallen out of my favor. Probably one of my favorite games of all time but the dlc so far was uninspiring (look me in the eye and tell me vampires and/or werewolves arent the most beaten to death thing in entertainment right now). With nothing to draw me in Skyrim falls by the wayside as I get involved in Borderlands 2 and Halo 4. Ill dabble in AC3 and Black Ops 2 and by then Bioshock Infinite will be out and Skyrim will be a memory.

I hate this kind of BS. "I don't have time to play games, so I'm playing different ones than this because there's no DLC!"

Buddy, if you didn't have time to play games, you wouldn't be playing them at all. It doesn't matter if you play for 1 hour in a sitting, or 12. You have time to play games or you would not be playing them at all.

At least be honest, like "I have a short attention span, so if I'm not constantly getting new content added on to a game, even if I'm nowhere near finished seeing all the content of a game as massive as Skyrim, I'm playing something else."

Yes and no to some extent. Yes I make time for gaming, but that's really not the point. The point is all my characters are high level, I think my lowest is like 39. Is this DLC going to be for high level characters? I remember I didn't even finish Dawnguard because it was too easy. Is the DLC going to raise the level cap? Is it going to be high level? I remember Blood Moon you had to be like level 20 at least. Point is, yes I make time to play, but I don't want to waste time creating a new character to play DLC so I don't just run through it. Again this wouldn't be a problem so much if it was released sooner when my characters were not so high level.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#83Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 3:20:51 PM
Nicodaemos posted...

You know when you're to like the 20th person to post something mindless it isn't funny, or smart, or even sarcastic. It is in original and makes you look like another mindless lemming who cannot post anything original.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#84BlissedIgnorancPosted 11/8/2012 3:22:29 PM
Silly children, whining about lack of content. Back in my day you had ONE life and no savefiles...first world problems~
---
Sic Semper Tyrannis
#85NTJack0Posted 11/8/2012 3:22:31 PM
Troll OP.
#86bluedragon619Posted 11/8/2012 3:25:55 PM
Mixorz posted...
With Borderlands 2 out, Halo 4 out, Assassins Creed 3 out, and Blops 2 coming out, there's really no point in Skyrim DLC. Especially since Borderlands 2 already came out with a pretty big DLC one month after release.

Point is, Bethesda failed to keep most gamers interested. I can see if financial restraints haven't allowed you to purchase a new game since Skyrim, but they just took too long for DLC (real DLC not Hearthfire BS). Really dragged their feet with support for the game.

Ummm did you not hear of dawnguard or something?
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD
#87XohmErunePosted 11/8/2012 3:26:28 PM
Mixorz posted...
Freedan the Eternal posted...
JustThink1st posted...
Jumped to the end! Just wanted to add my two cents that I pretty much agree with TC. I personally don't have a lot of time to invest in many different games. I play two or three main games during a period of time generally and Skyrim has fallen out of my favor. Probably one of my favorite games of all time but the dlc so far was uninspiring (look me in the eye and tell me vampires and/or werewolves arent the most beaten to death thing in entertainment right now). With nothing to draw me in Skyrim falls by the wayside as I get involved in Borderlands 2 and Halo 4. Ill dabble in AC3 and Black Ops 2 and by then Bioshock Infinite will be out and Skyrim will be a memory.

I hate this kind of BS. "I don't have time to play games, so I'm playing different ones than this because there's no DLC!"

Buddy, if you didn't have time to play games, you wouldn't be playing them at all. It doesn't matter if you play for 1 hour in a sitting, or 12. You have time to play games or you would not be playing them at all.

At least be honest, like "I have a short attention span, so if I'm not constantly getting new content added on to a game, even if I'm nowhere near finished seeing all the content of a game as massive as Skyrim, I'm playing something else."

Yes and no to some extent. Yes I make time for gaming, but that's really not the point. The point is all my characters are high level, I think my lowest is like 39. Is this DLC going to be for high level characters? I remember I didn't even finish Dawnguard because it was too easy. Is the DLC going to raise the level cap? Is it going to be high level? I remember Blood Moon you had to be like level 20 at least. Point is, yes I make time to play, but I don't want to waste time creating a new character to play DLC so I don't just run through it. Again this wouldn't be a problem so much if it was released sooner when my characters were not so high level.

If you posted an argument like that, instead of the crap you've been posting people wouldn't say:
Nicodaemos posted...

They'd take you seriously and wouldn't post things like that. It's your own damn fault we think of you as a mindless troll, because you post crap topics like this when there are numerous other topics already posted, complaining about the same crap.
---
You didn't think that you were the only one? He was the first.
#88XydruPosted 11/8/2012 3:30:09 PM(edited)
strange_guy posted...
Mixorz posted...
What's funny is most these PC gamers don't even have Facebook. I guess you need friends for that.

That has got to be one of the most petty teenage buttmad comments I've ever read.

---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
#89strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 3:31:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#90defjamz26Posted 11/8/2012 3:32:01 PM
Spideyknight posted...
Bethesda may have taken too long for DLC, but who cares? You screwed up when you bought this on the 360, PC gets DLC everyday. Your fault.

This is by far one of the most ignorant statements I think I have ever heard in this topic. "Lol shouldve got in on PC". I suppose the next time you complain about a rise in gas prices someone with a Hybrid should tell you "Should've got a Hybrid your fault"

Please take your elitist PC attitude back to your own boards. I thank you however for confirming what TC and others are saying: no excuses, Bethesda took too long with the DLC.
---
Not changing sig untill Somoa Joe comes to WWE. Started 1/15/12