Bethesda took too long for DLC...

#91strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 3:33:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#92XydruPosted 11/8/2012 3:37:38 PM
strange_guy posted...
@Xydru

So you seriously think that every PC gamer doesn't have facebook, including myself. Idiot confirmed.
---

Reading comprehension?

Xydru posted...
strange_guy posted...
Mixorz posted...
What's funny is most these PC gamers don't even have Facebook. I guess you need friends for that.

That has got to be one of the most petty teenage buttmad comments I've ever read.

^translation= "That was a really stupid and childish post"

I'm on your side guy.
---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
#93strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 3:41:33 PM
Xydru posted...
strange_guy posted...
@Xydru

So you seriously think that every PC gamer doesn't have facebook, including myself. Idiot confirmed.
---

Reading comprehension?

Xydru posted...
strange_guy posted...
Mixorz posted...
What's funny is most these PC gamers don't even have Facebook. I guess you need friends for that.

That has got to be one of the most petty teenage buttmad comments I've ever read.

^translation= "That was a really stupid and childish post"

I'm on your side guy.

Sorry, misread that. Thought you were saying that my comment was the mad and butthurt one.
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#94Freedan the EternalPosted 11/8/2012 3:48:17 PM
Mixorz posted...
Freedan the Eternal posted...
JustThink1st posted...
Jumped to the end! Just wanted to add my two cents that I pretty much agree with TC. I personally don't have a lot of time to invest in many different games. I play two or three main games during a period of time generally and Skyrim has fallen out of my favor. Probably one of my favorite games of all time but the dlc so far was uninspiring (look me in the eye and tell me vampires and/or werewolves arent the most beaten to death thing in entertainment right now). With nothing to draw me in Skyrim falls by the wayside as I get involved in Borderlands 2 and Halo 4. Ill dabble in AC3 and Black Ops 2 and by then Bioshock Infinite will be out and Skyrim will be a memory.

I hate this kind of BS. "I don't have time to play games, so I'm playing different ones than this because there's no DLC!"

Buddy, if you didn't have time to play games, you wouldn't be playing them at all. It doesn't matter if you play for 1 hour in a sitting, or 12. You have time to play games or you would not be playing them at all.

At least be honest, like "I have a short attention span, so if I'm not constantly getting new content added on to a game, even if I'm nowhere near finished seeing all the content of a game as massive as Skyrim, I'm playing something else."

Yes and no to some extent. Yes I make time for gaming, but that's really not the point. The point is all my characters are high level, I think my lowest is like 39. Is this DLC going to be for high level characters? I remember I didn't even finish Dawnguard because it was too easy. Is the DLC going to raise the level cap? Is it going to be high level? I remember Blood Moon you had to be like level 20 at least. Point is, yes I make time to play, but I don't want to waste time creating a new character to play DLC so I don't just run through it. Again this wouldn't be a problem so much if it was released sooner when my characters were not so high level.

Okay, that's a completely different argument. The game balance is a known issue. But not wanting to start a new character from scratch has nothing to do with your original statement that you "don't have the time." You pretty much invalidated your entire argument, what little you had, by changing your meaning entirely to argue my point.

So, now your argument is that Dawnguard was too easy. Well, you could have turned up the difficulty. Maybe you could have not used game breaking enchantments and equipment. There's too many unknowns for me to guess without you exactly telling me how your character was built, but I can almost guarantee that the game being too easy is your own fault in some way or another. Shouldn't you be happy about that, anyway, since you "don't have enough time" and an easier game goes faster? Your two arguments, now put together, contradict each other. Nice job.
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright
#95The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/8/2012 4:05:25 PM
darkportal785 posted...
First LunaKight and now Mixorz?

Ugh. Who's next? That kid who holds a grudge against both Rebel and myself?

I think you and rebek smell of elder berries.

Yeah!!
---
The road goes ever on and on....
#96knight1014139Posted 11/8/2012 4:10:19 PM
I thought playing Dawnguard on Novice was hard enough as it is. I was a stealth character and at some points during Dawnguard I chose not to use stealth. I used one handed and because I was mainly a stealth character and just wanted to use one handed during certain points during the game. So I did have a challenge even playing on Novice. Why? Because the skills level as you use them. I didn't change the difficulty because for me, I didn't need to nor did I want to. I did struggle at certain points so I didn't think Dawnguard was easy by any means.
---
XBL Gamertag: MyGunsGoBOOM
"Don't you want me BABY???? Don't you want me OHHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHHH!!!!"
#97LockeadonPosted 11/8/2012 4:12:47 PM
also tc you seem to have conveniently forgotten dawnguard >>
---
it seems only i can prevent forest fires O.O i should probably be getting on that...
#98Sand_CoffinPosted 11/8/2012 4:40:36 PM
Don't play Halo.

Don't care about Blops

Wasn't interested in the BL2 DLC

AC3 Is dull. I'm finding it very boring. Their alternate "what if" SP DLC is a a dumb idea.

Don't play MP (ever, for any game) so Skyrim's DLC is great for me.
#99JustThink1stPosted 11/8/2012 5:02:51 PM
@Freedan and his ilk. Hey schleppo, if you're gonna come to the party, bring a gift. You make no sense. Of course I pick and choose what to play. I can't play every game or watch every movie or read every book. And I stated that although I love Skyrim, it's not offering me an enticing reason to keep playing when new games are out that are offering fresh and unique experiences for me. So it's almost not an arguable point that perhaps Bethesda could have had a more comprehensive plan for expanding the game to keep players playing (and buying the content!) and drawing new owners in.
---
"I'm not scared...I'm singing. My screaming song."
"You're a total wuss."
#100darkportal785Posted 11/8/2012 5:09:13 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
darkportal785 posted...
First LunaKight and now Mixorz?

Ugh. Who's next? That kid who holds a grudge against both Rebel and myself?

I think you and rebek smell of elder berries.

Yeah!!

Naw. We smell like victory.