I think Bethesda should make the fight against the first Dragonborn...

#1Evil_SandwichPosted 11/9/2012 1:59:24 AM
the hardest fight in the game. Kinda like a Superboss in teh final fantasy games.

He should have lik over 100,000 Hp and Dual-Wield Swords that do 300+ damage each allowing him to kill even a maxed level 81 character with capped armor in 2 or 3 power hits (Similar to a Forsworn Briarheart only with far, far more health.)

He should also have level 3 FOS RO DAH, Ice Form, Soul Tear,and Become Ethereal and be able teleport and spam powerful Destrucion Spells at range(He would be able to use ALL three elements.)

Bethesda should also give him unique AI that causes him to completely ignore all other NPCs and only attack the player.

These are just a few ideas I came up with. What do you guys think? I wanna hear ur opinionz.
#2DainbowRashPosted 11/9/2012 2:02:24 AM
What is this, I don't even....
---
Gamefaqs should be your home, if happiness and friendship isn't your thing.
http://mylittlefacewhen.com/f/7784/
#3RebelElite791Posted 11/9/2012 2:05:07 AM
So we already know 4 bosses in Icecrown

Lichking
Sindergosa
Boivar
Saulfrang

And I bet you the frostwyrmm mount gonna drop from lichking or sindergosa HARD MODE. Also, you know who be pretty cool in icecrown to randomly show up arthas sister alleria. I think this is going to be a fun raid instance
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#4Valmanways4EverPosted 11/9/2012 2:16:11 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

Lichking
Sindergosa
Boivar
Saulfrang

And I bet you the frostwyrmm mount gonna drop from lichking or sindergosa HARD MODE. Also, you know who be pretty cool in icecrown to randomly show up arthas sister alleria. I think this is going to be a fun raid instance

10/10 A+

usually you're pretty low effort, but this is inspired
---
I've never acted or pretended like I know everything. Hell I'm not even the most knowledgeable person here (by a long shot). ~RebelElite791
#5The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/9/2012 2:18:53 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

Lichking
Sindergosa
Boivar
Saulfrang

Lol nub.

Hard modes for cazsuals mc epix and bwl epix are only rl epix i r grnd marshal LoLoLo1!11!!1!111!!

Did I recapture the bc launch reb? :D
---
The road goes ever on and on....
#6DainbowRashPosted 11/9/2012 2:26:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7FredCat07Posted 11/9/2012 4:03:42 AM
DainbowRash posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

What was it? Modded?
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat