This topic contains
spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
3 years ago#1
I also think an indicator should be given as to the amount of specificity needed in the build Novice, Apprentice, Expert, Adept, or Master. For example Novice can pretty much be achieved by throwing darts at a perk board. Doesn't require any special attention, equipment, etc other than a basic cohesion to the perks. While Master is planned out completely down to perks, equipment, blessings/quest boons, may include glitches or special techniques/knowledge, etc, etc.
Uses Enchantments on bows along with bow bashing and blocking techniques
- 11 Archery; 5/5 Overdraw, Eagle Eye, Power Shot, Quick Shot, Critical Shot, Hunter's Discipline, Ranger
- 9 Enchanting; 5/5 Enchanter, Fire Enchanter, Frost Enchanter, Storm Enchanter, Extra Effect
- 3 Sneak; Stealth 1/5, Backstab, Deadly Aim
- 7 Destruction: Novice Destruction, Augmented Flames 2/2, Augmented Frost 2/2, Augmented Shock 2/2
- 4 Smithing; Steel Smithing, Arcane Smithing, Elven Smithing, Dwarven Smithing
- 9 Block; Shield Wall 5/5, Deflect Arrows, Elemental Protection, Block Runner, Quick Reflexes
- 4 Light Armor: Agile Defender 1/5, Custom Fit, Unhindered, Windwalker
- 3 Restoration; Novice Restoration, Regeneration, Necromage
Auriel's Bow/Custom Enchanted Bow
Ancient Falmer/Elven Armor Set
Agent of Mara, Lord Stone, Breton
Blessing of Auriel (Marksman + 10%)
* Quick Shot taken while a Vampire with Necromage to increase draw speed
* Augmented Element increases power of all enchantments if an Elemental Enchantment is inlcuded on the item. This allows Fear to affect enemies over level 50. Undead to turn more powerful enemies, etc.
* If two Augmented Elements are combined on the same item then both are increased by 50% allowing for around 75 damage/element.
* Blocking with a shield and switching to a bow or switching bows while zooming with Eagle Eye allows you block with the bow
3 years ago#2
You post a super fun awesome topic, that's gonna take all my attention away, eleven minutes after I post a super boring tedious and long thread to test stuff?
...AND we're enemies now. = D
I'll post my archer, my Alik'r, my bounder, my take on the Skystrider, and a few others (mage build etc...) when I can. Probably after I test a few followers.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
3 years ago#3
Oh ho ho.
I would, but mine are usually just roleplay builds, i.e Scholar, Hunter, Mercenary, etc.
They're rather weak compared to real builds.
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
3 years ago#4
It's ok I think Nathy... that's why the grades from Novice to Master. We'll certainly need some novice builds in here too.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
3 years ago#5
Standing Stone: Shadow
Minimum Level: 56
Stats: 3:1 Health:Stamina
Required Plug-ins: None
Required Shouts: Aura Whisper, Marked For Death, Throw Voice
Recommended quest lines: Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Mage Guild.
Helm - Fortify Alteration, Fortify Illusion
Neck - Fortify Alteration, Fortify Illusion
Ring - Fortify Alteration, Fortify Illusion
Chest - Fortify Alteration, Fortify Illusion
Hands - Fortify One-Handed, Fortify Sneak
Feet - Frost Resist, Fire Resist
Weapons - Mehrune's Razor, Daedric Dagger with Paralyze and Absorb Stamina
Basic play style:
Creep slowly through dungeons and forts, taking your time to find the best mode of attack. For large groups sow chaos with Frenzy and Fear spells. For single targets cast paralyze from range to make them helpless and then deliver a coup de grace from stealth. Illusion and Muffle lets you run around with near impunity.
Use Aura Whisper as often as possible to gather information and help you time your attacks. Throw Voice can lure enemies away and over traps. Marked for Death helps take down larger foes when you are forced to fight. When you are forced to fight your Histskin power makes you practically immortal.
3 years ago#6
Spend the first 50 levels of the game as a pure mage. Once you accomplish most quests, start using assassin skills (illusion, alch, sneak, and 1h) to do DB and Thieve's guild questlines
Level: 50 (as pure mage) around 63 you will finish up assassin techniques
Race: Altmer (me personally), Breton, Khajiit, or Dunmer
Stats: 200/upwards of 400/ 150 (personal preference of loot weight)
Mage up to 50: http://www.skyrimcalculator.com/#209396
Assassin skills on top: http://www.skyrimcalculator.com/209401
*Enchanted gear eventually overrides anything, but focus on
Magic regen gear on the way
*Doing college quests early on is recommended for Archmage robes, his shoes, staff of jyrik gauldurson, and his necklace (Savos too).
*Eventually have one set of enchanted gear for magic and get nightingale (including armor and blade/chillrend for assassin. Blade of woe and Mehrune's razor for backstabs).
*Build has being a vampire in mind (hence necromage, but it is good for augmenting fire spells on undead as well).
*many of the trees can be personalized
*Mage stone -> Apprentice stone -> and can have atronach stone if preferred.
which is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through effort?
(Topic Creator)3 years ago#7
Focuses on using the Werewolf form and taking perks that carry over while in that form.
- 13 Alteration; All perks except Master Alteration
- 4 Restoration; Novice Restoration, Recovery, Avoid Death, Regeneration
- 4 Illusion; Novice Illusion, Animage, Kindred Mage, Quiet Casting
- 6 Sneak; Stealth 1/5, Muffled Movement, Light Foot, Silent Roll, Silence
- 5 Alchemy; Alchemist 1/5, Physician, Benefactor, Experiementer 1/3, Snakeblood
- Werewolf; All perks
Ring of Hircine
(Optional) Ring of Namira
Savos Aren's Amulet
Blessing of Mara
Agent of Mara
* If the Ring of Namira is equipped when obtaining the Cursed Ring of Hircine the Namira ability is permanently equipped even without wearing or carrying the ring. This allows for +50 healing when feeding as a werewolf and increased regen.
* Sailor's Repose/Parent's Love/Regeneration/Blessing of Mara all add to the healing power of Avoid Death
* Flesh spells along with the werewolf's natural armor allows you to hit the armor cap at level 45.
* Atronach Spell and Perk provide 80% Magicka Absorption
* As a Redguard with Snakeblood you are immune to poison
* Werewolf howls are silenced by Quiet Casting
* Werewolves move silently even while running with the Silence perk since they are considered unarmored.
* Atronach Stone, Archmage Robes, and the Amulet provide magicka for flesh spells.
You can add other perks to this for human form or add the power of cloak spells through the Destruction tree.
3 years ago#8
Crocodile(nickname of a flame throwing tank in WWII)
Primary skills: heavy armor, one handed, block, destruction.
Secondary skills: restoration, enchanting, smithing.
Quests: Main quest, start companions, start college, start dawnguard(good guys side).
Shouts: Fire breath.
Perks: Juggernaught 4/5.
Bone breaker 2/3
Shield wall 1/5
Block runner (at 70)
Novice through expert destruction
Augmented flames 2/2
Augmented frost 1/2
Augmented shock 1/2
Steel through ebony smithing
Standing stone: Mage stone early then warrior stone to lord stone later.
Meditate on fire breath.
Equipment: smithed fire enchanted ebony mace. Ebony armor, gauntlets, boots with fortify destruction, magic regen, elemental protection,. Ebony shield with block or magic resistance OR Targe of the blooded. Crossbow for horseback.
Currently level 45 Nord. Early play with best armor found/forged and mages hood. This build is perfectly viable with advanced smithing, steel plate looks the best, and steel weapons for the entire game and will open several perks for use elsewhere. Will most likely go back to mages hood when two enchantments become available.
Any destruction line could be substituted, but fire stacks, and then stacks and then stacks some more. The Targe also stacks on itself, multiple quick bashes result in multiple bleeding over time effects, may or may not combine with hack and slash from axes
3 years ago#9
max all crafting skills preform potion loop and one shoot every thing with your infinity plus 1 iron dager
victory threw superior fire power
3 years ago#10
Great thread idea. Here's one I posted to an extent months ago.
I''m especially proud of it.
100% spell absorption, Heavy Armor, and Alteration to offset the low damage of Unarmed and Destruction.
Race: Argonian, Khaijiit, Orc
Standing Stone:The Atronachs
This build is immune to magic, dragon shouts, and poison when a ward or spellbreaker is equipped and active. Vampirism affects this build (see below).
Keep in mind that spell absorption reflects how often a spell is absorbed, not how much of it is.
The typical playstyle is to cast an Alteration spell and a cloak spell, and run into combat ready to punch. A shield is held in the off hand for added protection since the build's high magicka stat leaves the player vulnerable, despite the defenses. Destruction and Restoration are for Dragons and high level undead respectively. Lastly, this build has access to paralysis, so the player has the option of debilitating the opponent if things become dire.
Conjuration and Spell Absorbing
All summoning spells (except summon Arvak) are rendered useless by Spell absorption as it will absorb the effects. This is an intended game mechanism, not a glitch.
The shouts Call of Valor and
The spell Guardian Circle is also absorbed, replenishing Magicka inside of it instead of health.
Useful for strategy.
Necromage Vamparism affects perks. If you don't know how, search it.
The perks "Fists of Steel", "Recovery", and "Atronach" are all affected by being a Vampire with necromage when you take those perks. The Vampire side of Dawnguard also gives a ring useful to this playstyle, though is not necessary.
|More topics from this board...|
|skyrim is not a real RPG!!!||Lockeadon||32||8/31 5:06AM|
|Thieves Guild in Skyrim...||AlternisD||20||8/28 2:42PM|
|It took me approximately 32 minutes and 25 seconds to go across Skyrim.||King_Rasty||7||9/4 10:27AM|
|Skyrim challenge my brother and I are doing tomorrow||Helo_Pilot||10||9/4 4:11PM|
|Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)||Unknwnwrrior||194||2/2 11:37PM|