Skyrim Character Build Compendium

#31Mick65Posted 11/19/2012 5:08:53 PM
Bump
---
Principally Anthropic
#32theonyxphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:52:11 PM
Jack-of-All-Trades
Expert-Master
This build allows you to take it in any direction. The power of Extra Effect and Enchanting can let you have Fortify One-Handed/Block for a warrior. Hit the armor cap with Fortify Smithing. Cast spells with Magicka Cost Reduction. Sneak with Assassin's Blade, Sneak Enchants, and Muffle...etc.

Level: 51
Race: Any
Stats: Varies

Perks:
- 4 Archery; Overdraw, Eagle Eye, Power Shot, Quick Draw
- 1 Heavy Armor; Juggernaut 1/5
- 3 One Handed; Armsman 1/5, Dual Flurry 2/2
- 3 Smithing; Steel Smithing, Arcane Smithing, Elven Smithing
- 1 Light Armor; Agile Defender 1/5
- 4 Sneak; Stealth 1/5, Backstab, Deadly Aim, Assassin's Blade
- 3 Alchemy; Alchemist 3/5
- 6 Illusion; Novice Illusion, Dual Casting, Animage, Kindred Mage, Quiet Casting, MotM
- 5 Conjuration; Novice, Mystic Binding, Necromancy, Dark Souls, Twin Souls
- 5 Destruction; Novice, Augment Flames 2/2, Dual Casting, Impact
- 2 Restoration; Novice, Regeneration
- 3 Alteration; Novice, Apprentice, Mage Armor 3/3
- 8 Enchanting; Enchanter 5/5, Insightful Enchanter, Corpus Enchanter, Extra Effect

Enchantment provides the ability to negate the need for many perks.
- Fortify 1H/2H/Marksman Enchants can replace Armsman/Barbarian/Overdraw
- Fortify Magic School allows for magicka cost reduction.
- Fortify Block allows you to hit the block limit.
- Fortify Smithing allows you to hit the armor cap with Steel or Elven
- Craft Muffle Items and use the Steed Stone for sneaking
- Fortify Alchemy Enchants allows for potions with equivalent power to perked potions.
- Resist Magicka Enchants eliminate the need for Magic Resistance Perks

- The Illusion perks should allow you to affect 99% of the enemies in the game.
- Destruction allows for damage with Fire/Impact
- Higher level restoration spells are covered by reduction enchants.
#33deadpool223Posted 11/19/2012 7:14:09 PM(edited)
coyote

race: any, but i went with kahjiit

illusion (invisibility and all sorts of other tricks)
alteration (always useful)
one handed (for when someone doesnt get the joke)
sneak (its not a good trick if everyone knows you did it now is it?)
pickpocket (take someones lovely two handed sword and replace it with a fork)
conjuration (nothing makes a better trick then summoning a pissed off storm demon, also when bandits waylay a unarmed travaler who spawns a sword)

take any perks you like but the neccecary ones are
silent casting
mage armor
perfect touch and misdirection
all the conjuration weapon perks

trick people. good or evil doesnt really matter, be whichever. coyote did his own thing regardless
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#34Fate_AssassinPosted 11/19/2012 6:59:42 PM
If all the people that posted their builds are ok with it I would like make this into a FAQ. Also if anyone would like to help me with that it would be more than welcomed.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
1/14/2013, shipment date
#35Mick65Posted 11/19/2012 7:07:02 PM
Could we update/revise our build? Mine isn't exactly polished.
---
Principally Anthropic
#36deadpool223Posted 11/19/2012 7:07:54 PM
yeah im down with that. ill also expand on it cause mine was pretty bare bones
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#37Fate_AssassinPosted 11/19/2012 7:51:53 PM
Also does anyone have advice how to bring some of the classes from the past games into Skyrim?
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
1/14/2013, shipment date
#38Alienbob151Posted 11/19/2012 10:01:04 PM
The Dragonborn

Simple build: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#210992

The main focus of this build is making a simple, Nord warrior that fits the pre-game screenshots and trailer's version of the Dragonborn. That means Studded Armor, Iron Gauntlets/Helm/Boots, and Steel Sword + Dagger or Steel Sword + Banded Iron Shield.

To make us of all these different combos, I made a versatile character that can sword and board, dual wield, use heavy or light armor, and, late game, fashions armor and weapons out of his main enemies: the Dragons. Really, this build is as open ended as it gets. The way I made him, though is simple:

Put points into Archery; because he isn't really a mage, he needs a source of ranged damage (besides shouts) to force those dragons to the ground.

One handed is his bread and butter, being either paired with a shield, or dual wielding.

Block is to serve as a valid defense, and block the Dragon's breath attack.

Heavy armor is my choice, because I honestly love the look of Dragonbone Armor (though, if you wanted to be strict, you could put points into both heavy armor and light armor, to maximize the potential of his previously described "outfit").

Smithing is for upgrading and creating your Dragonbone/scale gear, or upgrading your basic outfit. Either way.

Enchanting is there to name and enchant gear, but not in an OP way.

I put the rest of my points into basic resto perks, mostly because Healing is a useful spell, and the only one you really need. Put most of your points into Health and Stamina, maybe 50 or so Magicka, mostly for extra Healing power.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim and Darksiders 2
Gamertag: Hipster Medic
#39theonyxphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:34:29 PM
The Artificer
Expert
Craft awesome gear for your followers and sit back and watch the carnage. Focuses on Enchanting and Smithing to make powerful gear and Pickpocketing to Perfect Touch those companions too stubborn to trade their clothes with you. Also has Restoration to heal your companions and Illusion MotM to affect your undead minions.

Level: 51
Race: Any
Stats: 100/600/100

Perks:
- 8 Restoration; All but Master, Recovery, Ward Absorb, and Avoid Death
- 8 Enchanting; Enchanter 5/5, Insightful Enchanter, Corpus Enchanter, Extra Effect
- 8 Conjuration; Novice-Master, Necromancy, Dark Souls, Twin Souls
- 6 Alchemy; Alchemist 5/5, Physician
- 4 Speech; Haggling 1/5, Allure, Merchant, Investor
- 9 Pickpocket; Light Fingers 5/5, Night Thief, Cutpurse, Misdirection, Perfect Touch
- 5 Illusion; Novice, Animage, Kindred Mage, Quiet Casting, Master of the Mind
- 2 Smithing; Steel Smithing, Arcane Smithing

Questlines: Dark Brotherhood, Dawnguard

Dimiss your follower, then immediately rehire them. Then prompt the conversation with the Initiate or Cicero. If you are fast enough, the dialogue displays the option to hire the Initiate, even though you already have someone following you. The Dragonborn can do this repeatedly so he/she has their follower, two Dark Brotherhood initiates, and Cicero all following him/her. This can also be done with Serana. With two Dead Thralls and a dog you can bring your party to 9. Quest followers can also be obtained and will remain with you as long as you don't start another quest or finish the related quest. Give your followers summoning staves for even more mayhem.

Illusion for Courage-type Spells and Restoration for group healing. It is recommended to familiarize yourself with followers and Dead Thrall equipment.

Fortify Health, Fortify Health Regeneration, Fortify Heavy Armor, Fortify Light Armor, Fortify Magicka, Fortify Stamina, Fortify Unarmed Damage, Muffle, Resist Fire, Resist Frost, Resist Magic, Resist Poison, Resist Shock, & Waterbreathing are the only enchantments (not counting weapons) that affect followers.
#40theonyxphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:15:21 AM
bump