Would you sacrifice Voice Acting in the next elderscrolls game for more content?

#121Floated_BomberPosted 11/14/2012 7:34:21 PM
XGeass posted...
No.
#122Lord HugoPosted 11/14/2012 9:49:15 PM
Yes. Definitely.
---
"Jeff Goldblum was actually on Death's To-Do list today, but he's so awesome he managed to talk Death into taking Michael Jackson instead."-Ben Paddon
#123VasDeferensPosted 11/14/2012 10:59:15 PM
I mean, why not cut back on everything entirely and go back full retro to the days of Infocom and text adventure games ? We'll probably have room for a lot of content then .
---
Nobody believes the official spokesman but everybody trusts an unidentified source .
#124KyerofoxPosted 11/14/2012 11:04:47 PM
No, Just make it so NPCs don't bicker at you when you're not even looking at them. there should be a roll with a slim chance someone talks to you.

Oh, and give guards a few extra voices =\
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#125konokonohamaruPosted 11/14/2012 11:05:55 PM
VasDeferens posted...
I mean, why not cut back on everything entirely and go back full retro to the days of Infocom and text adventure games ? We'll probably have room for a lot of content then .

I wouldn't mind! There's a really awesome text adventure game called Anchorhead based on Cthulu mythos in case anyone's interested.
#126NekoSlavePosted 11/18/2012 12:58:47 PM
I still play (and enjoy) games that do not have voice acting.

In a heartbeat.
---
I am God. This is the game I created the human race for. -Vozlov (Deus Ex: HR)
I'd love to meet a dev or at the least punch one in the mouth. -ZXR_ReignSlayer
#127LethalAffinityPosted 11/18/2012 1:03:24 PM
Yes, but it'll never happen because of casuals.
---
http://i.imgur.com/o22hh.gif http://i.imgur.com/Tc7jg.jpg
Six-stringed piece of furniture.
#128XydruPosted 11/18/2012 1:15:16 PM
Tman144 posted...
They don't need to get rid of VA, they just need to town it down a lot. When I go to work and pass someone in the hall, they don't stop to tell me their life story, they just say "Hey" or "How's it going." When I'm walking down the street and pass someone I don't know, they don't say anything at all. That's what weirds me out the most, is some random stranger telling me their life story just because I came within earshot. They don't do that to each other, why do they do it to me? (Also, when two NPCs are talking, I walk up to them and they both STARE at me while talking to each other, Inception style, creepy).

I would much prefer the Morrowind style of short greetings to what Skyrim does. They can still keep the NPCs talking to each other, that doesn't bother me.

Also, I hate that the game puts words in my mouth. A lot of the dialogue responses are dumb. Let me choose topics (or better yet, emotions), and let me imagine what I said.

This.
But, tone*
---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
#129zeroboboPosted 11/18/2012 1:18:01 PM
no.
they should not take steps backwards, they should do more content with voice acting.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#130marcussl55Posted 11/18/2012 1:51:35 PM
zerobobo posted...
no.
they should not take steps backwards, they should do more content with voice acting.

And this probably closes the topic, seeing how it makes the most amount of sence.
---
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...