Would you sacrifice Voice Acting in the next elderscrolls game for more content?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Would you sacrifice Voice Acting in the next elderscrolls game for more content?
3 years ago#31
You should have made this a poll. Other than that,

IamI3rian posted...
In a heartbeat.

---
http://i40.tinypic.com/20kxa3c.jpg "=[_]=! Bump some other boobs, will ya?!" - p
"That sounds so perverted, dude. ._." - M
3 years ago#32
SPMcKinney posted...
IamI3rian posted...
In a heartbeat.

---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
3 years ago#33
For sure, most of my favorite games didn't have voice acting
3 years ago#34
I like voice acting in a game with complex characters and/or distinct personalities because it allows said characters to express emotion/say epic stuff.

Since Skyrim has a boring story and characters, Hell to the yes I'd lose VA. Only problem would be when a character is moving and talking at the same time, but that's pretty minor.
---
Sermo meus tela potentissima
3 years ago#35
Sima Yi posted...
IamI3rian posted...
In a heartbeat.
3 years ago#36
Can't we compromise? Like still have VA for the main quest? I do think it helps with making the game more alive, but I would like more content.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
3 years ago#37
I'd sacrifice voice acting in 95% of games for more content. In other words, yes.
3 years ago#38
No. I actually agree with the other guy and wish they would have given the PC voice acting as well.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
3 years ago#39
Well, as long as there are tons of atmospheric sounds and great sound effects, I wouldn't miss voice acting. I come from playing tons of "traditional" RPGS without voices, anyway.
---
*poke*
*jiggle*
3 years ago#40
Yep. Voice Acting does nothing for me in a game such as this. Getting rid of it allows practically every NPC everywhere to have heaps of dialogue.
---
Ajd of House Ajdatheon, the First of his Name, King of the Posters and the Lurkers and the Troll Men, Lord of the Seven Platforms and Protector of the Forum.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Would you sacrifice Voice Acting in the next elderscrolls game for more content?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived