about the new dragonborn

#1DovKonahrikPosted 11/13/2012 7:30:35 PM
I was thinking about it and, i really have to kill the hype on this guy.
If we have to fight him , hes not going to be hard at all. Why u ask, well hes just a dragon with no wings like u. There nothing hes got that is any better then what u got.
I mean i kill dragons on the reg, dragons use shout agenst me i eat it and them.
What makes every one think this guy some kind of bad ass.

Fyi sorry im typing this on my phone and its acting funny i dont know how bad its going to look when i post it. I know my grammar suck s reguardless. Mybad i dont care if u care u can get the gists of what i mean.
Thx
#2JoeSnake132Posted 11/13/2012 7:31:35 PM
TL;DR

But it doesn't matter, the new DB will just have Fus ro dah and the disarming shout. Sorry guys
---
which is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through effort?
#3DovKonahrik(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:38:35 PM
Right. Only attack shouts may be become eturnal witch will do nothing good for him aginst me. And if dragons side with me after beating alduin , for the most part then hes got nothing i already did what he couldnt. And why didnt alduin go after this guy years ago. I know he was a dragon priest up till he found out he was dragonborn.
#4DovKonahrik(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:44:01 PM
Really tho alduin came after us off brake to kill us. Cuz he know we where dragonborn and he feared that.
So why let him live.

Pluse then end of the prophecy it say it turns on the last dragonborn. So there can only be one cuz if hes the first im the only other in history then. Cuz they never found one be for me...
#5DovKonahrik(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:47:24 PM
Druger lords use shouts . Lol who cares if your dragonborn means nothing anymore. Heck i barely use shouts anyway.
That masks goimg to look nice in my collection
#6XEvent-HorizonXPosted 11/13/2012 7:47:30 PM
Y'know, your grammar/spelling was near perfect up until you mentioned typing with a phone being awkward. Then it kinda went screwy.
---
Signatures are for the weak.
#7RebelElite791Posted 11/13/2012 11:40:27 PM
DovKonahrik posted...
Really tho alduin came after us off brake to kill us. Cuz he know we where dragonborn and he feared that.
So why let him live.

Pluse then end of the prophecy it say it turns on the last dragonborn. So there can only be one cuz if hes the first im the only other in history then. Cuz they never found one be for me...

Last meaning there will never be another. Next time Aldy comes down, s***'s goin down for real.

Not sure how you get "there can be only one" from that. Or how you got "only two in history" (which is laughably wrong).

Are you trolling? Or do you just not think things through very well?
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#8Bigj089Posted 11/14/2012 12:38:20 AM
Going to laugh if he uses Slow Time.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#9headscar918Posted 11/14/2012 1:19:19 AM
Bigj089 posted...
Going to laugh if he uses Slow Time.

I'm gonna cry if he doesn't need cool downs, and starts Calling Storms and Wuld-eporting...
---
-
GT: Skakul Minecraft: K07HeSc PSN: N/A
#10SahuaginPosted 11/14/2012 2:43:46 AM
beth's solution to this is almost always to give the new enemies relatively enormous amounts of health and damage. (with dawnguard this was something that I was fairly impressed by: the enemies were somewhat tough (compared to regular ones) without being stupid-hard
---
Sahuagin: modifying your position in response to objections is HONEST; ICOYAR: NO it's not.
http://images.wikia.com/polaqu/images/b/bc/Sahuagin.jpg