So I've been playing as a Vampire Lord recently.

#1lorddrago88Posted 11/14/2012 12:24:37 PM
CHOOSE ONE! - Results (24 votes)
Potato in your Burrito!
8.33% (2 votes)
Burrito in your Potato?
4.17% (1 votes)
I AM ERROR
20.83% (5 votes)
You must gather your party before venturing forth
16.67% (4 votes)
My body is ready
4.17% (1 votes)
RIDGE RACER!
4.17% (1 votes)
Son of a submariner!
0% (0 votes)
BUILD MORE BURROWS!
4.17% (1 votes)
2+2=5
12.5% (3 votes)
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/426/868/206.gif
25% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
- Drain Life is pretty overpowered if the enemy can't one/two shot you. It's pretty easy to just back-peddle and spam it.

- Ring of the Erudite = lolnfinite mana.

- Vampiric Grip = volleyball.

- The sunlight disadvantage is not as bad as I thought it would be. At worst, it's a minor inconvenience.

- Corpse Curse is really broken considering the ease in which you can get it and how cheap it is mana-cost wise.

- I can Jesus over water.

- I like how people don't attack me in stage 4 in human form. Makes it so I can ACTUALLY play as a Vampire.

Vampire > Werewolf.
---
Currently stalked by: EdgarAllanTroIl
#2euklbPosted 11/14/2012 12:29:27 PM
lorddrago88 posted...
- Drain Life is pretty overpowered if the enemy can't one/two shot you. It's pretty easy to just back-peddle and spam it.

- Ring of the Erudite = lolnfinite mana.

- Vampiric Grip = volleyball.

- The sunlight disadvantage is not as bad as I thought it would be. At worst, it's a minor inconvenience.

- Corpse Curse is really broken considering the ease in which you can get it and how cheap it is mana-cost wise.

- I can Jesus over water.

- I like how people don't attack me in stage 4 in human form. Makes it so I can ACTUALLY play as a Vampire.

Vampire > Werewolf.

i agree with all the points you just made, i love the vampire lord for my magic user makes me feel so over powered
---
Gamefaqs....the land where Pokemon is the holy grail and Final Fantasy is God himself.