My girlfriend says it's her or Skyrim

#71koutsu88Posted 11/16/2012 12:39:34 PM(edited)
"defers to sig"
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#72Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 11/16/2012 12:41:46 PM
True_Brit still hasn't quit. Whoa.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Z2GMVziOE
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#73dough_boi_87Posted 11/16/2012 2:06:21 PM
Actually, many intelligent people do.

And I can guarantee you haven't had more women than anyone on this forum.

Your gimmick is a terrible one...

Actually I 100% know I have had more women than any1 on a SKYRIM board. I can prove it! And yes I got no love 4 hoes.... But I do have love for my WIFE and child, I gave up the player lifestyle once I experienced true love. So plz stfu, If you dont know you wont know. And I am actually very intellingent, I jus dont take the time to make sure my grammar is correct on a video game message board typing on my phone!!!
#74PantherRiderPosted 11/16/2012 3:07:59 PM
dough_boi_87 posted...
Actually, many intelligent people do.

And I can guarantee you haven't had more women than anyone on this forum.

Your gimmick is a terrible one...

Actually I 100% know I have had more women than any1 on a SKYRIM board. I can prove it! And yes I got no love 4 hoes.... But I do have love for my WIFE and child, I gave up the player lifestyle once I experienced true love. So plz stfu, If you dont know you wont know. And I am actually very intellingent, I jus dont take the time to make sure my grammar is correct on a video game message board typing on my phone!!!

careful... just don't let your wife spot these messages otherwise she may say something like "Well why don't you go back to yo hoes!"

Actually people if this story continues the Tru_Brit manner we will hear about how he crapped in the john while punching his "girl-friend" in the breasts and proceeded to throwing "her" in front of a moving train or some wild and crazy thing like this so... let us all step back and leave while there is still time for imaginary "girlfriend" imaginary people are people too!
#75MC2011Posted 11/16/2012 3:13:52 PM
Could of sworn this was the same guy who made the topic about his parents threatening to take his game away, so he punched his mom or his cat or something then later admitted using welfare cheques for beer and video games and that he was entitled to it...

I loved that topic.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#76The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/16/2012 3:14:08 PM
Lockeadon posted...
DainbowRash posted...
True_Brit posted...
Well i just got home after.a night out with the lads on the beer and she's packed her things and gone. Prob up her mum's. This has annoyed the hell outa me cos i was planning on spending today playing skyrim but gotta try get her to come back as i can't afford to live here on my own with me not working. I am not going back to ky parents house either. They were worse than her. Women eh!

Please, stop posting. I would recommend another option, you-know-what-icide, but I'd get modded.

i have to ask why you seem to be taking offence to his posts. he hasn't said anything bad but you keep attacking him >.>

Even though its a joke topic...

He is talking about how he's going to beat up his imaginary girlfriend and saying that hes a bum with no job who bullys woman into providing for him.

Of course he is probably just a greasy c*** with no real understanding of women, but how is woman beating and emotianally abusing someone, and talking about abandoning (an imaginary) child NOT a bad thing locke?
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#77MC2011Posted 11/16/2012 3:33:06 PM
Oh right, this was it...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64002582

<3
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#78assassin2568Posted 11/16/2012 3:39:19 PM
darkportal785 posted...
Isn't this the guy who lifts and pushed his mom down a flight of stairs?

that was a funny, and cruel, topic
---
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.